Rotherham - Bullys Bullets

Thanks for these Snoots - appreciate the time and effort you put in for wallys like me who don't watch the press conferences. 

I like the way Bullen comes across, and like that he's aware that we still need to utilise the whole squad and is willing to give people chances. Shown he's not afraid to hook people early when they aren't performing either. Hopefully he can make us more adaptable when we come under pressure from teams like Preston. 

We've given ourselves a decent platform over the last 5 games to push on. Let's hope some grab the opportunity against Rotherham and then force their way into the side for a win at the weekend as well. 

• Like 1

On Palmer (who's injured).. 

"Delighted for the lad to be called up" 

On Fletcher (who's not injured).. 

"Gutted as a Scotsman (that's he's not had a call up) because he's so effective.  But selfishly,  I'm delighted!"...

Not knocking Bully but these comments are at odds in the same interview I think. 

•  
Edited by owls-swfc
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, owls-swfc said:

On Palmer (who's injured).. 

"Delighted for the lad to be called up" 

On Fletcher (who's not injured).. 

"Gutted as a Scotsman (that's he's not had a call up) because he's so effective.  But selfishly,  I'm delighted!"...

Not knocking Bully but these comments are at odds in the same interview I think. 

•  

Perhaps he knows that Palmer will be "feeling" his back strain after QPR?

5 minutes ago, Professor Plum said:

Let's hope it's a turning point for Morgan in respect of the booing. Whether he's crap or not, if he's wearing the colours he shouldn't be booed.

I think he manned up starting at Forest away last season. Regardless of what folk perceive of his skill level he's proved he's got some bottle. It doesn't get much worse than being cheered off injured and being subbed. UTO.

Guest LittleG
13 minutes ago, Professor Plum said:

Let's hope it's a turning point for Morgan in respect of the booing. Whether he's crap or not, if he's wearing the colours he shouldn't be booed.

Let's hope that if Fox plays tomorrow, the fans give him rapturous applause and sing his name. 

2 hours ago, shezzas left peg said:

Morgan fox with 3 good crosses into the box, Nuhiu knocks a couple down or flicks it on and Rhodes scores a hat - trick as we go on to win comfortably. 

IMAGINE THE MELT-DOWN ON HERE!!!! 

lol lol

Yeah, but Pelupessy will be f***ing atrocious wont he!

• Haha 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl
11 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

image.png.8849c5732f6fbc06d9f2c11e926b62af.png

:bullen:

image.png.606667bbaf7854bae335d061fd8fda89.pngMorgan Fox-  He won't be going anywhere. No chance. We have one out-and-out left back.  Matt Penney is out on loan. We won't leave ourselves with one left back.  He's in positive mood Morgan. He's the most honest lad. Yes he's got a things he needs to work on, they all have, but the lad has got a talent - DEFENDING!  Now people will give opinion, fine. But not during the game. The lad has a great group of friends, the lads all live near each other. His missus loves it here. He's not going. He's a positive guy and he's definitely not asked to move either.

image.png.606667bbaf7854bae335d061fd8fda89.png Liam Palmer - Back in training. Tomorrow night will be too early. But he might be back in contention for the weekend.  Delighted for the lad to be called up. But lets see what happens in the next couple of days with his back. We have to be careful with that. His wife is about to drop as well! It's good for the club that players are getting International recognition. It's a great positive for us and Liam.  Since Christmas last year he's hit a new level. Right back, then finishing the season at left back it's like he's found another lung and another set of legs!

image.png.606667bbaf7854bae335d061fd8fda89.pngSteven Fletcher - I'm gutted as a Scotsman (that's he's not had a call up) because he's so effective.  But selfishly,  from my Wednesday side, and being totally selfish..... I'm delighted! Any opportunity to make sure the lads get a good rest over that period is good for us! Because he's been great for us this season. 

image.png.606667bbaf7854bae335d061fd8fda89.pngChanges - There will be some. We want to look at people. Get everyone as ready as they can be so we'll utilise the squad.  We have to look at the bigger picture. It's a tough game and we want to win but also get everybody ready for if they're needed (in the league) 

image.png.606667bbaf7854bae335d061fd8fda89.pngDavid Bates- Training really well . Fitted in well. He's in contention. 

image.png.606667bbaf7854bae335d061fd8fda89.pngCompetition - There is competition for places and, up to now, people have had to be patient. Now some will (get a chance)  It's a big opportunity for them put their names up there in regards to future fixtures and selection. If we have any aims of being successful over the whole of the season though people need game time. 

image.png.606667bbaf7854bae335d061fd8fda89.png- Rotherham - We've sold out our end. Great for the players to get in there and show what they've got infront of a full Wednesday following.  Rotherham will want to beat us. We want to beat them. Lets hope we don't need to go to injury time like the other year! Or in that 3-2 a couple of years ago with the Kieran Lee goal! It'll be tough game but a great game for the lads to get up to it.  If we have to change the formation we will do. We will do what we think will get us a result in this game. 

Love the bullet points...literally!

21 hours ago, Professor Plum said:

Did you see his interview at PNE.   We lost but he didn't hide away, gave the interview, and said he always gives 100%. he doesn't hide on the pitch either. The people booing him should be ashamed.

• Like 1