Where Did It All Go Wrong?

Bullen saying he expects a positive reaction from the players against Rotherham like he got against Luton when we had lost to Millwall. That 1st half against Luton was an absolute shocker, last thing I thought was that the players had given a positive reaction. 

It all went wrong when we lost a proven manager, allowing it to drag on without replacing Bruce or backing Bully fully by allowing him to add to the coaching staff. We can still have a good season, if we finally make a decision one way or another, soon. Plus I reckon we'll regret not bringing in a younger more reliable version of Hutch and likewise Fletch, as soon as we lose either of Hutch or Fletch to injury, we'll be screwed and will face another season of mid table mediocrity.

Edited by The Night-Owl

7 hours ago, LittleG said:

Not sure it was "looking like promotion" this season even with Bruce here.

Yeah, the Bruce luv in..

Won two out of the last 8 last season.

His historical managerial record of 1.6 pts per game and a 38% win rate, was carried through with us for his 18 games in charge. Compared with novice Bullen who has 46% win rate...and had to hold the reigns after cc's gang crocked every foooker, then kopped for punch drunk players after joss.

Bruce might have made top 6..might not have.

Tbh he ain't bad in this league but he's had loads of fooookin practice compared to others.

In regards to the OPs post, did promotion really look a reality under Bruce. We certainly had a manager with the credentials with him, but i'd stay the squad on paper doesn't look good enough to sustain a push for 46 games. We're always 1/2 injuries away from looking bog standard once again.

Guest Ferkorf

For me its all about Chansiri making a decision.

5 games into the season it seems like a lifetime ago I lumped on Rowett.

Hardly any paper talk.

Maybe he needs to Back Bullen and bring in a few coaches for him or DoF whatever or crack on and bring someone else in.

Wether we can make the play offs with Bullen in charge I doubt it but we cant carry on in limbo