Rowett win-win

On a serious note, Rowett would be a good appointment as far as I'm concerned.

He's done well at three of his four clubs to date and I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that Stoke had too many post-relegation issues to contend with for him to be a roaring success there. It seems some would take him back now...https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/stoke-city-pejic-jones-rowett-3242858

He's experienced enough without having gone stale and he knows this division inside out, so will be quickly au fait with the majority of our squad as well as our opponents.

I'm sure he'll have something to prove after his Stoke experience, so it could be a case of the right man at the right time as far as we're concerned.

3 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

On a serious note, Rowett would be a good appointment as far as I'm concerned.

He's done well at three of his four clubs to date and I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that Stoke had too many post-relegation issues to contend with for him to be a roaring success there. It seems some would take him back now...https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/stoke-city-pejic-jones-rowett-3242858

He's experienced enough without having gone stale and he knows this division inside out, so will be quickly au fait with the majority of our squad as well as our opponents.

I'm sure he'll have something to prove after his Stoke experience, so it could be a case of the right man at the right time as far as we're concerned.

Do you think him ditching Derby is a concern for Chansiri?

Just now, Owls2k said:

Do you think him ditching Derby is a concern for Chansiri?

I wouldn't think so, but who knows?

Managers get poached by other clubs all the time. He didn't do a Bruce and resign after signing players and completing most of the pre-season preparations - Stoke came in for him and paid the compensation a week after Derby lost the playoff final.