Highlights PNE v Owls (with Rob & Jon)

That first penalty was slack defending but the second challenge was just plain stupid.

Absolute brute of a cross from Reach for the goal - shows why I’d much rather have him in a wide position than central. 

And Nuhiu ahead of Rhodes and Winnall for me all day long. 

Big week coming up now, two games we really ought to win. Anything less and I think the optimism of the good start will be in danger of disappearing altogether 

47 minutes ago, dazaston said:

Possible penalty shout when Dave drove into the box defender behind kicked his leg then from the corner handball as hands were up as ball driven against Preston player

The handball rule is an absolute joke but when you look at the examples from the Prem recently that Johnson incident looked like a stonewaller to me.

Very frustrating. Odubajo puts in a 6 or 7 out of 10 performance and we probably win the game. Instead one individual has a shocker and it’s mostly doom and gloom. fine margins as always. 

Edited by paulrs

19 minutes ago, paulrs said:

The handball rule is an absolute joke but when you look at the examples from the Prem recently that Johnson incident looked like a stonewaller to me.

Very frustrating. Odubajo puts in a 6 or 7 out of 10 performance and we probably win the game. Instead one individual has a shocker and it’s mostly doom and gloom. fine margins as always. 

That's a very naive view, the fact remains that we barely had a shot on target and only started to have a real go once we were two down and we made the subs.

It was an atrocious game of football for the most part.

Our last 15 minutes were decent, but you cant expect to turn up for the last 15 and get something.

PNE are not a good team and yet it was far too comfortable up until the big man came on.

Prior to then, we were lifeless, passive and completely lacking.

Was a nice sunny day though.