Odubajo is a wing back.

Just now, coopswfc76 said:

Wouldn't have mattered what formation we played today he dropped 2 reyt testicles.

I was looking at my phone for the second but the first I thought was very soft. The player just hit the deck. Has to be allowed to compete for the ball 

1 minute ago, Beholder said:

I was looking at my phone for the second but the first I thought was very soft. The player just hit the deck. Has to be allowed to compete for the ball 

1st was soft but he had chance to deal with before then.

2nd too far away to say 100% but again defend better he doesn't end up in that situation. 

He’s played most of his career as a full back in a conventional back 4. It’s all well and good saying he’s a wing back but he’s been very poor going forward as well. He needs dropping out of the 18 for a few weeks. He’s given 2 penalties away today and his overall defensive and attacking play has not been up to scratch.

2 minutes ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

Yes he did. 

He’s a fantastic attacking fullback. Not the best defensively. Like a lot of fullbacks these days.

Call me old fashioned but defenders should be able to defend, personally I rarely see any who can’t 

we seem to have found one though 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

He’s always been known for his attacking prowess on the overlap not his defending. In our set up he doesn’t provide the width so we are not playing to his strengths 

He was crap going forward too. Killed any momentum we had on the ball.

Edited by McRightSide

14 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I'd want a penalty for that if I were the attacker...

Odubajo_Foul.gif.4aa3492318cc9e9d9d50770fa44be41a.gif

Chuffing rate dive that. Conned the ref and got a penalty for it.

Disgraceful. Sick of the dark arts like this in football. Should have planted him into row z next tackle...