We all knew it ...Bullen isnt the man.

2 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

What, all of us?

Ive nowhere near made up my mind.

If we beat QPR on Saturday, as we should, does 12 points out of 18 and say 4th in the table not earn him time?

What all this earn time shenanigans? I want a manager who is looking for promotion not keeping his head above water. Bullen is a stop gap until DC lumbers towards a permanent appointment 

Edited by Prince

Are the same people who are in the Bullen camp, the same people who were in the Jos camp? 

Its obvious we we have a set of fans that would rather waste season after season dithering over things and no being able to see when there’s a problem 

3 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

What, all of us?

If we beat QPR on Saturday, as we should, does 12 points out of 18 and say 4th in the table not earn him time?

Trust me ...if we make him manager we will be having this conversation in 12 months time.

He hasnt even played a decent side yet.

4 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

What, all of us?

No, based on the performances.

I mean you can play really badly and win, and the reverse too, but generally speaking performances make prizes.

Our performances this season so far don't indicate that we'll be anywhere near the promotion shake-up.

When do we ever get anything at Deepdale?

Losing there is no surprise and it's no disgrace either. It's football, we will lose games and Deepdale has always been a hoodoo ground for us. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Utah Owl said:

Losing there is no surprise and it's no disgrace either. It's football, we will lose games and Deepdale has always been a hoodoo ground for us. 

Reyt...that must be it then .

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Utah Owl said:

Never.

And if we played them off the park we'd probably still lose.

But such a performance elsewhere would glean points.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

What, all of us?

Not so confident about that, QPR recruited some good players, had a good result today and have goals in them.

We got our points from an under prepared Reading team, who've done much better since recruiting forwards and two promoted teams who are struggling. Against two established championship teams, we've lost. 

Think it will be a fairly even game, if we play like today or Luton, we'll struggle to win. 

2 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Reyt...that must be it then .

Ah forgive me I forgot, we're just supposed to turn up and the other team roll over and give us the three points?

We haven't won at Deepdale at this level since 1949. One player had his career ended there and nearly lost his life, another broke his leg there and never fully recovered. I've been there 7 times and only seen us win in a league cup tie!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

What, all of us?

I'm not quite decided yet, but the teams we have beaten:
Reading (20th last season)
Luton (League 1 last season)
Barnsley (League 1 last season)

also

With a whole 2nd half we get nothing against a 10-man Millway (21st last season).

Last season's results do not have to mean anything, but just saying.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

Seriously when people say it's a difficult ground we haven't won since Noah etc. Do they think we're playing the same team for the last 60 years? 

It's ridiculous. 

It might be true that they're a difficult team to beat in the same season or perhaps over a couple of seasons but after that it's a different 11 v a different 11.

3 minutes ago, Rogers said:

Are the same people who are in the Bullen camp, the same people who were in the Jos camp? 

Its obvious we we have a set of fans that would rather waste season after season dithering over things and no being able to see when there’s a problem 

Those who support Bullen have not much of a football brain or do not understand football or go to games three sheets to wind. There are certain basics most folks understand one of them is you have to understand how opposition play and which players you have will be most suited to playing against opposition and if you have any players who will not be suited and how you go about exploiting and negating these . Unfortunately we seem to do neither and this is so basic it will not improve. Has to go quickly.

• Haha 1