That's why we should have spent the £5M

2 hours ago, 33 said:

Another who neither understands the post or what benefits good leadership can bring.

Borner skippered his previous team and looks commanding. I still personally think our frailty is in midfield, both is height and presence.

Jesus can we not let it go? Hector was too expensive, we signed 2 CBs for nowt - one has made a very good impression and the other comes with a very good reputation. 

Weve conceded 4 goals, 2 were penalties and one was a keeper mistake. Westwood hasn’t he much to do in the games I’ve seen, our defence looks ok atm. 

8 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Not sure where all this £5m nonsense came from, Fulham were quoted £3m, and as I understand it, we only wanted another loan deal No wonder they told us to get lost

As you understand it

What does that mean

15 hours ago, 33 said:

Moses might not have been in command of his thoughts or feet today but we are far too easily bullied and particularly so in midfield and defence.

Michael Hector would've given us considerably more presence and a proper leader on the pitch.

Imagine Big Hec and Börner at the back.

Lets spend £5m and pay a player more wages than we can afford eh? 

DC tried that before and we got ourselves in a right financial mess.

We can’t have it all ways.

DC has learnt his lesson, it seems some fans still think we can get away with spending freely even though it’s still tight with FFP rules for us. 

48 minutes ago, Janak said:

According to Mail, Chelsea want £8m for Hector in January, and the deal was messed up by the embargo and Bruce leaving.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7428231/Frank-Lampards-youth-plan-cuts-Chelsea-loans-helps-club-pocket-150m-profit.html

They'll lose him for nothing in the summer then. Hooray!