Time to end the charade

Guest Theboylangers
1 minute ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

If I'd had somebody in and around my company for 4 years I'd like to think I know enough about them to know whether to give them the most important job by now.

Indeed. You either trust them or you don't.

Which is it to be Mr Chansiri? 

Just now, Mr Farrell said:

Spot on. I was wrong all along. Bully is the man.

hardly the point I was making though is it. Even through the wins it's like you are waiting for a moment to strike LB. Whilst I think he maybe deserves upto 10 games as we are a play off contender at best, you seem to have him down as Irvine esque. 

Fulham, Leeds and W Brom will be ahead whoever we have so play off is realistic isnt it not? If he loses abjectly over next 4 to 5 then yes I agree. But who is out there who is obviously better, available and willing?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sykes said:

It's alright saying Bullen isn't going to take us anywhere, but who do Owlstalk think is going to do that? Nobody in the pool of out-of-work managers that's for sure. 

It's kind of the Chairmans job to bring in the right person to take us forward.

6 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

There is no fooooking sentiment in football, not if you want to be winners.

Get the managerial position sorted sharpish please Mr C.

Bully got us some useful points and thanks Bully, but we all know, yourself included, that you are not the man to take us to the Premier League.

Mr C has to get this " family " ethos kicked into touch and be Fkin ruthless

2 minutes ago, Sykes said:

It's alright saying Bullen isn't going to take us anywhere, but who do Owlstalk think is going to do that? Nobody in the pool of out-of-work managers that's for sure. 

You’re saying Bullen is better than all the out of work managers?

Really, are you that clueless?

Just now, Kagoshimaowl said:

Keep him in charge this week but then we must have a new manager in during the International break.

Better still, get a new manager confirmed next week and he can watch from the stands if need be for the next 2 games. Either way, it’s better getting a new man in ASAP 

The problem is that we need a change...Bruce was to be that new broom but gping back to part of the old team with Bullen just doesn't put any impetus into he club. Every one just goes along as before.

Ot knocking him, hes doing OKish and it's not like there are a queue of great managers waiting for the phone to ring so i don't know where you so turn but I think we are just desperate for change. Club has been too stagnant over last couple of years and can't see that changing with Bullen.

Bullen has been the consistent link between the players and management for some time. He has become a bit of a 'Mr Swfc'. Forgetting for a moment that he isn't the right man for the permanent job,  and as much as I like him I firmly believe he isn't quite up to the task, I wouldnt want to give it him because when he eventually gets sacked, he leaves the club completely and we lose a staff member who has ingrained himself with the club and fans in a positive way. 

Keep him as coach, and caretaker manager when required, but don't set him up to fail and leave the club by making him the permanent manager. 

Edited by Owlsbornanbred

Just now, runningaround said:

hardly the point I was making though is it. Even through the wins it's like you are waiting for a moment to strike LB. Whilst I think he maybe deserves upto 10 games as we are a play off contender at best, you seem to have him down as Irvine esque. 

Fulham, Leeds and W Brom will be ahead whoever we have so play off is realistic isnt it not? If he loses abjectly over next 4 to 5 then yes I agree. But who is out there who is obviously better, available and willing?

He's wholly under qualified, has a history of a couple of wins before imploding, and is an Estate Agent.

Have some pride and ambition man, and expect better.

2 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

It's kind of the Chairmans job to bring in the right person to take us forward.

Exactly. Doesn’t matter who we think should come in as manager but we are allowed to express our opinion that Bully clearly isn’t the one to get the most out of this team. 

5 minutes ago, Sykes said:

Lose next 2 games and I bet this site will be in agreement about needing to appoint an outside man.

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Top bloke Bullen, keep him on the coaching staff but come on DC get a new manager in ASAP. When things are going against us Bullen really shows how out of his depth he is. 

No problem with Bully staying on in his old role. Not as long term manager though. No problem with Bully at all.