• Bannan
    • Fletcher
    • Lee (71)
    • Harris (45)
    • Forestieri (45)
    • Reach (66)
    • Nuhiu (72)

1 hour ago, meggoisgod said:

Nope disagree, bang average...but lets clap him for effort eh?

Had Odubajo been bang average like Fox we would have taken at least a point and very possibly all three.

Not sure what more you want from a left-back in an away game. He blocked everything all match.

I fear you will be disappointed next Saturday around 2pm because the back four is as plain as the nose on your face...

Palmer Lees Borner Fox.

2 hours ago, meggoisgod said:

Nope disagree, bang average...but lets clap him for effort eh?

In that case, you’ve got to clap Bannan for effort, clap Fletcher for effort. Clap Forestieri for effort. He was one of but a few players today who didn’t look look out of his depth. He’s clearly not been our best player over the last few years but if you make him out to be worse than the rest today then you’re just criticising him because you’re too lazy to pay attention to the rest of the match.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
7 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Had Odubajo been bang average like Fox we would have taken at least a point and very possibly all three.

Not sure what more you want from a left-back in an away game. He blocked everything all match.

I fear you will be disappointed next Saturday around 2pm because the back four is as plain as the nose on your face...

Palmer Lees Borner Fox.

I think he’ll play

Iorfa Lees Börner Palmer

I have never booed Morgan Fox like some of the mindless idiots, but I’ve never rated him. His last two performances have been pretty good but even then his first touch is awful and he still has no speed. A decent squad option but he’s simply a defensive option and in my opinion we have better options in the squad.

19 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

One thing we tend to blithely overlook - if the other team are attacking ,we MUST be defending. Sounds simple, but teams playing at hime do tend to attack more than away teams.

But you can defend  on the back foot or you can defend aggressively and press their players, give the man on the ball no time to pick a pass. We do have a tendency to do the former and deal with the ball coming in rather than stopping the delivery.

I'm a big fan of the high press to win the ball back and then pressing all the way back. Playing a really good team they can beat the pressing game but they are few and far between at this level.

Midfielders/#10 getting beyond their defence, running in behind and supporting the forward line. It rarely happened until Forestieri got on. Kieran Lee tried it at the start of the first half and nearly injured himself.