Preston - V - Wednesday OMDT

1 minute ago, Pulcinella said:

I’d have liked to have seen Luongo starting

I do wonder if he's fully fit. He looks a very good player from the glimpses we've had. I thought he might have been better defensively than Bannan but all things considered it looks a very attack minded team we've put out.

It looks like we are going for it every game. If this continues we won't draw many.

• Like 1

Three strikers on bench equals either bad management and /bad squad with lack of options. Let's hope bannan can do more than stroll around in a daydream aimlessly hitting the ball to imaginary team mates. Maybe the best way to treat him is to tell him its the last few ganes of the season with nothing to play for. Then he'll run his socks off. Again. 

• Haha 3

Good day match day gangies, hope you’re all well?

Excellent thread again Pauli, not that I have read it yet, but I trust that Tay Tay and the Shadow Llama are still in fine fettle. I’ll read it later with a glass of something or other and a nibble of something or other, admiring Tay Tay’s shag me look.

23-0 to The Wednesday today. Nuhiu with all 23 if he gets pitch time.

Laters maters.

3 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

Three strikers on bench equals either bad management and /bad squad with lack of options. Let's hope bannan can do more than stroll around in a daydream aimlessly hitting the ball to imaginary team mates. Maybe the best way to treat him is to tell him its the last few ganes of the season with nothing to play for. Then he'll run his socks off. Again. 

Personally that think that's about the best bench we've had in years.

3 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

Lack of options lol

We’ve got two out and out strikers on the bench plus FF who can play as a second striker or as a replacement for Harris or Murphy. One of our best players from last season (Reach) can’t make the starting XI and then we’ve got Iorfa and Luongo who’ve both looked more than adequate since signing. Some cracking options on that bench.

We play 4-3-3 with Fletch as the number 9 so where are Rhodes, Nuhiu or FF supposed to fit in? And who would you drop to accommodate them in the system which has got us 3 wins from 4?