Preston - V - Wednesday OMDT

16 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Roll along Sheffield Wednesday roll along 

Put the ball in the goal where it belongs. 

Bit of a bogey ground for me Preston. Hope to put that to bed with a 2-0 win today.

Edited by Justbeanz

Fancy us for 3pts today despite our record there for absolutely no reason. 

0-2

Westwood

Odubajo      Lees       borner       fox

Reach    Lee     luongo   bannan  harris

Fletch

• Like 1

Last time we won at Deepdale garymegson was in charge and Ben Marshall was on the score sheet.

Think we'll need a workman like performance blended with a bit of quality again if we are going to get anything today...

COME ON YOU BLUE AND WHITE WIZARDS!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mickjj said:

Stuck in hospital after a knee replacement so for the first time in quite a while instead of being at the match I'll be enjoying the company of the  everyone in the OMDT.

Get through the first few weeks and then you'll find your feet, (as such.)  Had one of my knees replaced in 2012, never has good as a real one but been pain-free since then.

• Thanks 1

Records are there to be broken, even the poor ones! I've had my morning coffee to go with another fine matchday thread, thanks Snooty!

Got a bad feeling about Deepdale, but it could also just be a little too much wine and beer last night. Banking on the latter, and hope Wednesday sneak a strong away win from here. It's about time!!

Edited by N0rtherner
  • Like 1

Picture the scene. We've won our first 2 home games and for the 3rd one, where we can win 3 in a row for the first time in ages, we face a team who have beaten us once in 16 attempts. A team who never win when they visit. 

We'd be saying there's no way we'll win today, they're due a win, typical that it's them who will stop our run. 

Yet we go there today as that team and everyone says we'll lose cos we've only won once in 16 attempts and we never win there. 

Come on Wednesday, let's have em. 100% effort from the players and fans. Hit em hard on the pitch, be friendly off it when in close proximity outside the ground. There's a chance our fans may encounter Preston fans outside the ground. I've heard their SAG and police aren't as good as ours. They don't look after their fans safety by keeping them apart and are happy for people to have less than 2 square metres of personal space at all times. Be safe. 

• Haha 4