Preston’s fans thoughts on tomorrow’s game.

1 hour ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Why do you keep going on opposition forums picking the bitter comments and tarring their entire fan base as Wednesday haters, if any one came on here they could do the exact same.

tbh, although (I imagine) it's meant to be light hearted, it's reassuring to know we don't have a monopoly on fools, and anyway it's a change from some of the stuff on here.

4 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

I don’t mind Preston. Went to uni there and attended some of their games. Always found their fans to be friendly and knowledgeable in person. 

in all honesty you can 'surprisingly' find 'knowledgeable' people in all clubs football supporters, however it's far more fun taking the p*ss.

I once met a dingle with only 5 digits on one hand, though it turned out he'd been involved in an industrial accident (well breaking into the scrapyard for Christmas presents).

• Haha 1

Horrible side are Preston, not particularly dirty, but their performance at Hillsborough a couple of years back was embarrassing, every opportunity they were down on the floor rolling about, whinging in the refs ear, time wasting etc

Couldn’t be doing with watching that every week

17 minutes ago, Stoop said:

Horrible side are Preston, not particularly dirty, but their performance at Hillsborough a couple of years back was embarrassing, every opportunity they were down on the floor rolling about, whinging in the refs ear, time wasting etc

Couldn’t be doing with watching that every week

even IF we won the division by doing so?

44 minutes ago, jomaco said:

OK fair enough, that was pretty bad

Was ages ago though and not even for Wednesday

Any player who fakes getting punched or butted should get a massive fine and a 12 match ban. Second offence even more. That sort of rubbish has no place in the game.

If one of our players did that I'd boo him which is something I've never done to one of ours. 

34 minutes ago, prowl said:

Any player who fakes getting punched or butted should get a massive fine and a 12 match ban. Second offence even more. That sort of rubbish has no place in the game.

If one of our players did that I'd boo him which is something I've never done to one of ours. 

I agree, I don't think our players generally behave anything like that which is good

• Like 1