Preston’s fans thoughts on tomorrow’s game.

I personally have had the misfortune of visiting Preston,  for some unknown and  bizarre reason they wanted to talk about rugby.

This will however be a difficult game for us, they are well organised and seemingly attack minded, i’d unleash Fessie, come on Owls.

23 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

Reeks of bitterness. Funny how they can name a good few players of ours and also know about the Massive thing... that they completely don’t get.

I couldn’t name one of their players. Clearly some smaller clubs still see us as a big scalp in this league lol 

Haha I was just gunna say they know a lot about us don't they

Is Barry Bannon in line for his debut this week,and they say wer thick.

The tactics they employ,like falling down everytime our player steps on his shadow,or the likes of pearson flying in to tackles,fisher looks like bambi on ice everytime he plays here,the only thing deepdales missing is water and a few diving boards,its football team could win the next olympics,but theyl never reach the prem

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tarquin said:

If Borner tackles that 2@ Fisher will the tackle be called a shipping forecast tackle. - - Fisher /German Bight. 

It's getting near my bedtime. 

Quality.

Admit it. You’ve been counting down the days to the Preston match to use that one. 

• Haha 1

I think Preston North End might be a little worried....

It's good to see Owlstalker's are not lowering themselves to insults directed at PNE.  I so want to see The Wednesday Starting 11, and Sub's, 'insult'  PNE on the pitch.  And what would that 'insult'  be?  A dominating win, be it 1-0 or 4-0, Wednesday.