Superstitions

19 minutes ago, WindygrOWLer said:

Superstitions are rubbish. When I was a teenager my parents always said " masturbation makes you go blind".  Well, me and my Labrador disagree....

So your dog can still see, despite all the times you've jerked him off?

1 hour ago, devonshire owl said:

Anybody got any superstitions before or leading up to the game?,I took my dog on a longer walk Tuesday night,and we won.so tomorrow I've got to do the same walk again.no it's not Brucie's dog.

I always entered and left the north stand via leppings lane. Done that for 40 years .

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, swfc1983 said:

I always like to get tugged off on the kop always seems to bring the same result.

I always give a hand job to the bloke next to me on the kop. Don't know him, would say he's about 36, but he promises me we will win if I do it. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, WindygrOWLer said:

Superstitions are rubbish. When I was a teenager my parents always said " masturbation makes you go blind".  Well, me and my Labrador disagree....

My old man used to tell me it would make my ears go red. 

Fecking did too when he caught me .

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, wilyfox said:

Everytime I nail two birds night before a game, we win. Better hope I'm on good form tonight.. 

Oh to be young again. If I'm on good form tonight I will still be awake at 11 o'clock.

• Haha 1

Came into this fred cos I thought it was summat about football and The Wednesday. Then I started reading it and thought, "feck me, I must be stoned", FFS. Then I started laughing and realised that I am in fact stoned but that doesn't make any difference to the laughing.

I think :unsure:

• Haha 3