Bullys Press Bullets - Preston

I'd be tempted to go with a midfiels 3 of Hutch Luongo and Lee. Luongo offers more defensively than Bannan. Him and Lee supporting the attack could be very effective. Bring Bannan on second half if need be.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Additional bullet!

image.png.606667bbaf7854bae335d061fd8fda89.pngMorgan Fox & Liam Palmer  -  Morgans stood up to it, shown a heck of a lot of character, especially in the second half of the game and did really well. We got a clean sheet and he was part of that. Morgans done great.  I think Liam has probably , is probably our first choice left back at the moment -even though he's right footed- because he's done so well. Morgan had a chance, did really well, especially second half so he's making it a difficult decision if Liam comes through unscathed in the training session today.

Sturrock was always a big proponent of competition for places. Felt our squad at the time played better when there was pressure for their place. I reckon bullen has a similar view.

He knows Luongo is pushing reach and bannan and we've got pressure pretty much across the whole pitch.

Long may it continue

• Like 1