58 Today ! Happy Birthday.

I remember the end of the previous season, being stood on the Lepp with my dad and him pointing out where he was sitting with his first ever season ticket when it opened.

Hed never been able to afford one before but had decided to splash out as his legs were starting to go a bit.

Hard to believe that he’d stood in that spot on the Lepp for years and had brought me to stand in the same place despite the fact we could have been seriously hurt getting in and out.

Edited by Ibbo48
Spelling
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

A magnificent spectacle. 

Indeed. Although after 58 year's exemplary service, it has suddenly become a health and safety hazard. Who'd have thought it Snoots. 

Well, other than those Saggers...... 

Guest Jack the Hat

The only remaining football stand in Nicolas pevners buildings of England. Historically an important piece of engineering. People should remember this when considering a soulless wrap around stadium. The North stand is a thing of beauty!

5 hours ago, BRADDO said:

Indeed. Although after 58 year's exemplary service, it has suddenly become a health and safety hazard. Who'd have thought it Snoots. 

Well, other than those Saggers...... 

Was never designed as part of a one way system.

4 hours ago, Jack the Hat said:

The only remaining football stand in Nicolas pevners buildings of England. Historically an important piece of engineering. People should remember this when considering a soulless wrap around stadium. The North stand is a thing of beauty!

it still takes my breath away !!

• Like 1