Japan Owls for Preston

I’m sure we have some fans in Japan.

Will I be able to use ifollow on my iPad for Preston? I’ve watched in Europe no problem but do I have to do ANYTHING different in Japan?

Im a complete and utter Noddy with tech, so answers suitable for a 5 year old please.

Many thanks guys.

BTW love it so far. Been in Tokyo and moving onto Kyoto today. Are Japanese people always unbelievably kind and courteous or is it just because we are tourists?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Will I be able to use ifollow on my iPad for Preston? I’ve watched in Europe no problem but do I have to do ANYTHING different in Japan?

Im a complete and utter Noddy with tech, so answers suitable for a 5 year old please.

Many thanks guys.

BTW love it so far. Been in Tokyo and moving onto Kyoto today. Are Japanese people always unbelievably kind and courteous or is it just because we are tourists?

How long you been out there?

It's not that I'm superstitious or anything but another good result on Saturday and you might have to stay

• Haha 7

Guest thetallowl

Japan is an amazing place!

You should be ok watching stuff there as I doubt our web guys are smart enough to block overseas.

Worst case get something like TorGuard and set it to a UK server to get around any restrictions. They usually do free or very cheap trials.

Arigato gozaimasu!

4 minutes ago, thetallowl said:

Japan is an amazing place!

You should be ok watching stuff there as I doubt our web guys are smart enough to block overseas.

Worst case get something like TorGuard and set it to a UK server to get around any restrictions. They usually do free or very cheap trials.

Arigato gozaimasu!

How tall are you?

• Haha 1

Guest thetallowl
5 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

How tall are you?

Taller than nearly everyone on the trains in tokyo

I think I scared them

21 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Many thanks guys.

Ive heard we are Big In Japan 

16 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

How long you been out there?

It's not that I'm superstitious or anything but another good result on Saturday and you might have to stay

If you are willing to stump up the Yen for me and the other 5 holmowls we have a deal. 

Since Monday so I slept thru the Luton match and read your OMDT from start to finish at 6.30am local time. Very amusing to read the anger followed by delight.

We kick off at 11pm local time Saturday. Late drunken night for me if I can get ifollow to work. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hirstys Salopettes said:

From my time there when young and free, I learn’t Japanese ... wakami saki is Japanese for giving oral to a lady’s bits ... I accept this wont help you much however if you pay and then can’t get ifollow to work, you at least know what wakami means 

Thanks.

I now know 3 words. Almost native.