Loovens

14 hours ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Our fans don't half have an obsession with bringing back ex player, Bullen isn't going to get the job in my opinion, Chansiri is going along with the continuity from the Bruce spell until things take a bad turn then he will make an appointment.

there's a 'testing' time approaching for us, let's see how we come out of it.

we maybe able to see why the people who wanted bullen appointing after just 2 games, wanted such a short 'probation period'.

Bullen, loovens  , Semedo dream team 

i think if bullen gets gets the job though somebody like loosens could be realistic as they’ve worked together for a good few years and could become part of a management team that moves around together in the future 

I’d like to think that bullen gets the right balance though and should definitely bring in at least somebody with experience a very good number two would be the best option he needs the best backroom and coaching team assembling to help him achieve like Any manager would 

8 hours ago, mark1948 said:

Can I have a job I've got three Gloops Club Badges. When the Star got rid of Gloops it started going downhill.

See the source imageSee the source image

I spent the best part of a year in the Childrens 1954 . Anyway, as a long term patient, I got an invite to the Star Gloops Christmas Party. At Nether Edge Hospital. Sandwiches, Cake, Ice cream and Jelly and a little present from Father Christmas. Pop and crisps or Nibits after. Must not forget my only ever Gloops badge.