Club Statement

4 minutes ago, Hirstys Salopettes said:

We have a winner.  Nail on head. 

They'll be hoping that their misleading statements make the national media and spread like wildfire on-line and gain traction and support from people outside who won't bother to fact check.

Make no bones about it, misleading statements like theirs start spreading on line and people outside Sheffield will back it based on their only other knowledge of our ground, a now historical event from a different era.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

It's a smutty media PR campaign to back up their agenda and drive the narrative towards  Hillsborough not being fit for purpose.

The only thing not fit for purpose is SYP, SAG and the hangers on at SCC.

Bang on the money Snoots. 

8 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

They'll be hoping that their misleading statements make the national media and spread like wildfire on-line and gain traction and support from people outside who won't bother to fact check.

Make no bones about it, misleading statements like theirs start spreading on line and people outside Sheffield will back it based on their only other knowledge of our ground, a now historical event from a different era.

Fully expect it to gain traction on Merseyside in the near future.

9 minutes ago, the mighty wednesday said:

What has that got do with it.?  Incompetence and hidden agendas are present on all sides of the political spectrum.

Our labour council is incompetent beyond belief...go work for them you would be utterly amazed at the level of incompetance

8 minutes ago, metaframe said:

Yet most of you vote for the corrupt flippers 

Unfortunately we have to suffer the curruption and inconpitence of SYP , but we can get rid of the feckwits in the town hall and that Clown Billings.

8 minutes ago, metaframe said:

Yet most of you vote for the corrupt flippers 

That's the trouble with modern politicians is they forget they are elected representatives. They no longer feel the need to represent, or consider the consequences of that with the electorate. If I lived in Hillsborough I'd write to your MP on this issue. 

10 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Ridiculous thing to say. Absolutely disgraceful. 

I should add though, it was meant to say ‘they’ve’ as in SYP..

edit: actually it wasn’t...it was supposed to be in quotes as if SYP were saying it

Edited by McRightSide
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Well if SYPIAG can retweet such dross as this ... I’ve added the read underline to illustrate the point that would be spread nationally 

479D398E-CF3A-44A8-84AA-CBF33425C2EF.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Fans not helping by saying how dangerous it is coming out of the ground. The media will use that as a headline. They won't mention that it is more dangerous because of the SAG forcing fans out of less entrances. 

Might be better for fans just to keep quiet and stop adding fuel to the fire so that the club can deal with this.

5 minutes ago, Hirstys Salopettes said:

Well if SYPIAG can retweet such dross as this ... I’ve added the read underline to illustrate the point that would be spread nationally 

479D398E-CF3A-44A8-84AA-CBF33425C2EF.jpeg

Ah so that's the agenda is it.  I have been to several 'old style' away grounds and it's the same at them all, looks like we are being singled out for some reason.

Edited by Mus