Club Statement

43 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Yes.. I now see that they're river pigs..

I apologise..

Sorry, both you and Asteneer are wrong. 

I can tell from the pic they're without doubt 100%  the Loch Pigs.

Me and my team came across many of these, whilst doing our failed intensive search for the (as our research found)  mythical Loch Ness Monster.

Take another close look at the snout, the experienced eye can tell the giveaway signs of the Loch Pig and not infact it's close relative the 

River Pig.

If you insist it's the River Pig you really need to do more research on your Swine, You can start your research quite close by at S2,  home to the Bullshitting Dirty Pigs.

1 minute ago, OWL1969 said:

Sorry, both you and Asteneer are wrong. 

I can tell from the pic they're without doubt 100%  the Loch Pigs.

Me and my team came across many of these, whilst doing our failed intensive search for the (as our research found)  mythical Loch Ness Monster.

Take another close look at the snout, the experienced eye can tell the giveaway signs of the Loch Pig and not infact it's close relative the 

River Pig.

If you insist it's the River Pig you really need to do more research on your Swine, You can start your research quite close by at S2,  home to the Bullshitting Dirty Pigs.

There's a nuance..are they tall ocean going pigs..or short river pigs?

5 hours ago, Flat Owl said:

Critique always welcome Hootie...:biggrin:

I would hope these points are thrashed out professionally and constructively by all partners.

Coaches can discharge on Catch Bar Lane - park up somewhere else [Clay Wheels] and then return?

I must say that having been in ICO and other Coach convoys on away matches, police outriders just block roads for the coaches to run through, cut corners or up kerbs, no matter whether they are one way or not! - Depends who needs to get of town quick enough!

For what it's worth, I think your idea is very good, and the best suggestion yet

I didn't think closing Catchbar Lane would work, but now you've reminded me it is three lanes wide, it's probably doable

• Thanks 1

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

2 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

So what's the crack for QPR. 

They going to shut all the gates on the north and force everyone to climb out of a window?

Same as Luton because SY keystone kops cant organise a p155 up in a brewery. 

21 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Same as Luton because SY keystone kops cant organise a p155 up in a brewery. 

Yes, but those instruction they gave us that we followed to the letter made things worse didn't they, so now they have to impose more sanctions to stop that happening. 

By the sixth home game of the season I reckon they will ask people to start digging their way out. (With their bare hands of course.)

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Yes, but those instruction they gave us that we followed to the letter made things worse didn't they, so now they have to impose more sanctions to stop that happening. 

By the sixth home game of the season I reckon they will ask people to start digging their way out. (With their bare hands of course.)

Airlifted off the pitch at full time...

lol

• Haha 1

Spoke to a united fan last night and he said united and Leicester fans were let out all together, all crushed together going up the road.  So why are they doing this to us?

Edited by Mus

18 minutes ago, Mus said:

Spoke to a united fan last night and he said united and Leicester fans were let out all together, all crushed together going up the road.  So why are they doing this to us?

I know.

Its very strange isn't it.

It's almost like their was a monumental balls up at some time in the past and people are tying to salvage the ruins of their reputation by using smoke and mirrors after the event to try and create a  subliminal message that the long ago balls up  was nothing to do wih them at all.

59a2c88f45745_giphy(2).gif.eb65c37d7d9193e6ed33f76b902e921c.gif

Edited by Lord Snooty
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Mus said:

A pig mate of mine said exactly the same 

12 minutes ago, Mus said:

Because SAG are mainly Blades. Certainly the Chair and one of his direct reports on the council. Don’t know about Mothersole. They wouldn’t want to do this to their own club, particularly during their season in the spotlight.

Wel I have finally had a reply from the South Yorkshire Police commissioner to my complaint about the new restrictions at Hillsborough

I dont think its right to cut and paste it to here as its directed to me but the gist of it is as follows.

I sent it to the wrong person as his role is not operational, its the Chief constables and its his job to hold him to account for his and his officers decisions (I have suggested he does)

He reiterated that its the clubs (chairman and its Safety officer) responsibility for supporters safety and they are "advised by SAG (which includes the club...and the council).

Traffic management is between the club and the council (again), they, not the police, impose conditions if safety is at risk.

The person who wrote the report from Manchester Metropolitan is the "country's leading authority on crowd control at football matches". I suggested he must be the only one then, or he has been given dodgy info or the report has been cherry picked. 

He finishes by saying that many meetings continue to take place and he hopes a satisfactory conclusion can be found.

My read of this is that we perhaps blame SYP too easily (yes, I know they have form) for owt to do with crowd safety and our "defenders of the working class" council are big players in these ridiculous decisions.

We have to keep hammering away at the people who make these decisions who at the end of the day work for us or claim to be acting for our benefit. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Have just heard that a relief convoy left West Sudan three days ago with the intention of delivering aid during the aftermath mayhem and melees expected after the Sheffield Wednesday versus Queens Park Rangers football league match. :duntmatter:. SYP, SAG and SCC have all agreed that the Wednesdayite car park land can be used to erect the goat skin tents being brought by the relief convoy. These erections will take place before, during and after the match so that any refugees or survivors can be accommodated quickly and with undue stress. Anyone needing immediate medical attention will be quickly and quietly casevaced by camel to the Northern General who will be in overall command of the relief convoy.

When asked to comment on this, Mr. Dejphon Chansiri, proud owner of The Sheffield Wednesday Football Club, had this to say. " it is nothing more nor less than we expected from our esteemed combined safety forces. FFS" :Chansiri: