Rotherham Sold Out

10 minutes ago, Plonk said:

That’s what happens when you’re a part timer

lol indeed, can't catch an away game to gain points, always back of the queue to true fans :biggrin:

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

Could be worse you could be one of dem blavdes. Can’t believe the whinging I’m hearing about how they won’t be able to get tickets for spurs and Man U just because they haven’t been to a game for seven years. It’s not fair boooh hoo

• Haha 5

27 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Only joking pal. It’s crap if you can’t get tickets but it’s probably the fairest system they could come up with. 

It is mate, but it's making going away a bit of a closed shop.  Nephew's had to get a job on the turnstiles to guarantee his tickets.

2 hours ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Reset the points every season 

First come first served

There's a balance to be struck I suppose, I think we do it quite well by having them in a 2-year rolling window - being abroad this year and having to give up my ST for a year will set me back but I'll just have to accept that and gradually build the points back up. All in all I think our system is pretty good, it's not perfect but it's never going to be.

One of my best mates is a United fan and he told me their points system has never been reset since it was introduced, so older supporters can get a real stranglehold on tickets. Also their points seem to go in multiples of 100 so the numbers get very confusing very quickly. 

• Thanks 1