Manager situation

Why is the manager situation taking so long. Surely the interviews have been done.

if chansiri is giving it to Bullen give it to him, and let’s get some decent coaching staff in.

Or is chansiri waiting for Bullen to fail.

maybe weve got hughton but he wants to join us a Christmas.

Either way an appointment should be made so we can push on. 

This cant be helping the players either.

• Haha 3

If you slightly adjust the sentence ‘Manager Situation’

It could become ‘manage a situation’.

Sort of like those ‘self help’ guides.

“NOT CONFIDENT WHEN UNDER THE COSH”

Get our self help guide and see in days how you can ‘Manage a situation’.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Neilbono said:

Why is the manager situation taking so long. Surely the interviews have been done.

if chansiri is giving it to Bullen give it to him, and let’s get some decent coaching staff in.

Or is chansiri waiting for Bullen to fail.

maybe weve got hughton but he wants to join us a Christmas.

Either way an appointment should be made so we can push on. 

This cant be helping the players either.

One would think that DC may be very wary of who (if) he appoints next thanks to potato head.

What I like about DC is that he plays his cards very close to his chest.

This is at Neil's request to generate more manager threads on Owlstalk.

You would have thought that if he was after a free agent, the deal would have been done by now.

A couple of thoughts occur to me. The obvious one is that Chansiri is giving Bully time to prove himself. Another is that he has targeted a manager currently in employment who - for whatever reason - is not immediately available but may be later in the season. Alex Neill? Danny Cowley??

Or here's a thought. Maybe he anticipates Steve Bruce might be looking for a job in a couple of months. Stranger things have happened........

4 minutes ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

You would have thought that if he was after a free agent, the deal would have been done by now.

A couple of thoughts occur to me. The obvious one is that Chansiri is giving Bully time to prove himself. Another is that he has targeted a manager currently in employment who - for whatever reason - is not immediately available but may be later in the season. Alex Neill? Danny Cowley??

Or here's a thought. Maybe he anticipates Steve Bruce might be looking for a job in a couple of months. Stranger things have happened........

The third thing maybe that he is looking at some support for Bully...Villa has just lost their DOF and Glenn Whelan has just finished his badges. I'm on it as far as Whelan is concerned as my mate is a good friend of his and speaks to him regularly

Edited by daveyboy66

we are currently 4 after 4 games have 9 points and in the second round of the cup.

Why rock the boat by changing anything, if Bullen starts to struggle then we bring in a proven coach to help him.

Look we have made a good start, a decent result against Preston follow by tonking toy town in the cup, then QPR at home we could sit top of the top and in the 3rd round of the cup come the first pointless break sorry international break.

Lets enjoy it.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

The third thing maybe that he is looking at some support for Bully...Villa has just lost their DOF and Glenn Whelan has just finished his badges. I'm on it as far as Whelan is concerned as my mate is a good friend of his and speaks to him regularly

I'm sure I saw somewhere that Whelan had signed for one of the Scots clubs last week. It would be interesting to see how good of a  coach he will become though. he has a good footballing brain so I reckon he would do well in that role, (FFS).

1 minute ago, cognacbarnowl said:

I'm sure I saw somewhere that Whelan had signed for one of the Scots clubs last week. It would be interesting to see how good of a  coach he will become though. he has a good footballing brain so I reckon he would do well in that role, (FFS).

He went to Hearts.

• Thanks 1