Car Parking Preston

I’m going to Preston Saturday for the first time and I’m going by car. Wondered if anyone that has been before has any tips of where to park. free If possible If not any paid ones would also help me. Don’t mind a walk from the car to the ground. 

Thanks 

2 minutes ago, MRMIFF said:

I’m going to Preston Saturday for the first time and I’m going by car. Wondered if anyone that has been before has any tips of where to park. free If possible If not any paid ones would also help me. Don’t mind a walk from the car to the ground. 

Thanks 

If memory serves, there's a local school that allows parking in its grounds on match days for away fans, at a cost tho. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, MRMIFF said:

Thanks 

If you are coming from the salmesbury motorway junction then past the ground tom finney statue, tom finney way to tom finney school (yes really!) there is a school on the left where I usually park and if memory serves it was 4 quid ish. Always been ok there and money goes to school so not a bad thing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, dazaston said:

White hart pub if your there early enough to get a space.Cheap beer 10 minute walk to the ground

This. We usually park on the streets across the road have a pint in there before and walk back to the car after the game. Straight in and out of preston both times we've done this with no traffic etc

• Thanks 1

Guest The Claw
6 hours ago, MRMIFF said:

Thanks 

most places up from ground is free road parking, primrose cres, primrose grove. small walk to ground

Guest Saracen7

The Fire Station has expanded to include an Ambulance Station so no more matchday parking there.

Don't think the school was open last year for parking? It wasn't the previous season so last match I parked elsewhere, but didn't see the usual signs for the school parking being available.

Street parking is the best option and people are pretty good at letting you out of the side roads.