T-shirts in the Owl’s Megastore

3 hours ago, Bing Cosby said:

Congrats mate!

Think you should strike while the iron is hot and get the club to start stocking more of your fantastic work...

1087846589_megsshirtscwl.thumb.jpg.a584b9a2988ae6cde5844c5250350c93.jpg.99e4593335d1622f6934f0e54f5057e2.jpg

garymegson

Beautiful shirts, great sponsor. These need to ready for HIS imminent return. 

garymegson

TCOM

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Just had a look, the price isn't bad at £20, expected the club fleecing charging us more

I also suggested the club make some of these for away days and special occasions (weddings!?), but they weren't interested. 

club honolulu copy.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, hirstyno9 said:

I also suggested the club make some of these for away days and special occasions (weddings!?), but they weren't interested. 

club honolulu copy.jpg

There's too many Owls and they're too close together on the blue shirt, it looks a bit cluttered, other than that it's not bad

I'm not a fan of shields, I don't get the 3 waves (is that what they're supposed to be) don't like the football either.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

7 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

There's too many Owls and they're too close together on the blue shirt, it looks a bit cluttered, other than that it's not bad

I'm not a fan of shields, I don't get the 3 waves (is that what they're supposed to be) don't like the football either.

Waves and plam trees = Honolulu

Owl and football = Wednesday

I agree re. owls although making them all the smallest size would probably do it.

• Like 1