Congratulations Barry Bannan

28 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

20190821_224518.jpg.5611c316d15ae32d2feed84ca26ed400.jpg

Looks like the Desso has taken root!

It's a shame, because if he'd have persevered he was on track for pulling off the "Bobby Charlton" comb over, and now us folically challenged mortals won't be able to follow his lead this winter. 

Is that picture from the Stir btw?

Edited by Ozymandias Owl

Fletcher seems to have got over his desso not working. Have you all seen the advert he did for the cosmetic surgery place on harley street. Very embarassing. Just shows that even rich men worried about hair loss will stoop low for a cheaper surgery to save a bit of cash. I dont know if anyone else noticed on sky matches after every fletcher shot (knowing a close up was due) he would straight away push his hair back over the bold bit. I found that funnier than a bit of hair loss. This season he not doing it as much. Even though its getting thinner every week. Good on him. Just shave it all off mate. Saves money on shampoo. I am being such a hypocrite. I have had a nose job. For medical reasons (obviously). As it was so big I kept banging it on things and breaking it. Best thing i ever did. But bloody hell it hurt !! Had black eyes for a month. Then went on holiday. While brushing teeth 4 year old daughter sneeked behind me and dug her fingers into my sides. I jumped and lifted head as a reaction and smashed my lovely new nose into tap. Putting a bend in it in the opposite direction. Still half of its old size. But modelling career over.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hirstys_achilles said:

I jumped and lifted head as a reaction and smashed my lovely new nose into tap. Putting a bend in it in the opposite direction. Still half of its old size. But modelling career over.

Your not Steve Bruce are you ??

Edited by Lomas613