Another night of safety. Thanks SAG!

Sheffield Wednesday are one of the biggest institutions in Sheffield and the way Sheffield City Council , SAG and SYP are treating it is an absolute disgrace no other local authority in the country would treat its local team the same way , they should be hanging their heads in shame 

Edited by owler66

Hahaha his names so fitting isn't it... John Mothers Ole... he definitely is being a complete MothersOle, things have been perfectly fine for years and years! Is he a Sheffield United fan by any chance, or someone no no interest in football and doesn't understand the idea that football has fans that actually want to go and watch it?

Whole situation has been implemented by SAG SYPD and SCC so it causes issues exiting onto penistone road, so they can then issue a further prohibition notice or whatever they call it to CLOSE the north stand 

Anyone who thinks anything other needs to give there heads a shake and wake up 

I slept on the Kop...left about 5am this morning when I thought it would be safe to walk around past the North and up to Law bros...couple of iffy lads on the corner, but I waited until they put whatever through several letter boxes and went away in a red van.

It was quiet, but that sort of unnerving quiet when any Jihadist could suddenly sorta  dive outta Vere rd and behead you...

I relaxed once I got up Wadsley lane though...

Dunno if I'm gonna bother in future when the dark nights come in

• Haha 8

There also videoing the exiting onto penistone road and any complaints will be used against the club to justify a further prohibition notice 

6 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Whole situation has been implemented by SAG SYPD and SCC so it causes issues exiting onto penistone road, so they can then issue a further prohibition notice or whatever they call it to CLOSE the north stand 

Anyone who thinks anything other needs to give there heads a shake and wake up 

They'd have to close the kop then too. Seriously?

3 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I slept on the Kop...left about 5am this morning when I thought it would be safe to walk around past the North and up to Law bros...couple of iffy lads on the corner, but I waited until they put whatever through several letter boxes and went away in a red van.

It was quiet, but that sort of unnerving quiet when any Jihadist could suddenly sorta  dive outta Vere rd and behead you...

I relaxed once I got up Wadsley lane though...

Dunno if I'm gonna bother in future when the dark nights come in

No need to worry about not going when dark nights come in. We won't be allowed to play in the nasty winter.

1 minute ago, sweetsheri said:

They'd have to close the kop then too. Seriously?

Owt that gets them a big reduction in capacity and it will be like Xmas has come early in SYPD headquarters 

We should be thankful for the MMU report to be fair ... 

“Also apparent is the number of police resources needed to monitor the crowd (Aston Villa circa 4500 away fans) and minimise any disorder or incidents. The number required during the aforementioned derby fixture (SU circa 3950 away fans) would also see a large increase of necessary police resources.”

So MMU are actually making a link between number of away fans and police resources? Well I never, who would have thought it.  However wrote that report (we don’t know they didn’t put their name on it) is a genius and should be up to a Nobel Peace Prize.