Another night of safety. Thanks SAG!

I think the SAG & SYP are waiting for problems on Penistone Road to limit the North even more.

Flow towards Wadsley Bridge is hindered by coaches parked in that direction. Did you notice how they had engines running to gas the pedestrians?

What is it with prats that leave engines running? Can't wait for the 3 minute rules to be passed (1 minute outside schools).

4 minutes ago, Mus said:

Radio Sheffield news have just said Sheffield City Council are still not happy with the 'crowd control' at Hillsborough and there may be more action taken.  Whatever that means!

They are going to reappoint Jos to get the crowds to a more manageable level. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

Here is Schedule 2 of the Prohibition Notice 

The ‘temporary’ answer for our club to this ‘phantom problem’ is simple, restrict the away allocation to a number which is deemed satisfactory in terms of the Leppings Lane forecourt and advise on away fans tickets that there will be a short hold back period for safety reasons (thus compliant with ECHR).

i must say I’m absolutely bricking it for Preston on Saturday where my (and several thousand other away fans) direction of travel is in conflict to other fans

Perhaps the head of the SAG Steve Lonnia (who has been at the council 38 years and started as a gardener) should go to Preston on Saturday to see that the grass is not greener at other clubs

Could also take some of SYPs finest along too to see how their compatriots in Lancashire handle away followings far in excess of those at S6

523D1B51-5E11-4DF0-9F17-96B44D6D9001.png

Edited by Hirstys Salopettes

4 minutes ago, vulva said:

People have been voting for these left wing boobies in Sheffield for years, so there is an element of reaping what you sow. 

You can't get more left wing cities than Liverpool and Glasgow..... and they don't seem to have problems at Parkhead Ibrox Goodison and Anfield.  

Edited by Lincs Owl
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

image.thumb.png.4b4cbcc9575434454fbbecb73c4fdd19.png

Dear Motherf****r

If you had not insisted that so many people leave the North stand on Penistone Road, there would not have been any crowd issues.

It is down to your narrow mindedness and stupidity that there were some issues due to too many people leaving on to Penistone Road.

Why not stick to what you do best and go and saw down some healthy trees.

Regards

Tree Hugger.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

MMU REPORT TOP OF PAGE 15

Before further analysis and consideration takes place for this option, a proposal to SWFC and an agreement to trial the new form of egress would be needed.

If one feels included to email John Mothersole, it may also be useful to ask whether SAG implemented the above statement in the MMU.  of course, failure to do so would represent a failure on behalf of SAG and not SWFC.  

1 hour ago, southportdc said:

Saw quite a few people tweeting about problems on Penistone Road with the additional crowds.

I think the intention is the SAG see that and decide to reverse their decision since it's made the situation worse.

This is misguided.

The SAG will see those tweets and cut capacity further to account for it. 

Nah they'll stop access completely and force everyone to sit on kop or South stand. :duntmatter:

53 minutes ago, Owl 44 said:

Who were those clowns in yellow and black jackets? I thought they usually did security at Sheffield Arena. They were absolutely useless anyway. They were just stood in the road at the end of the match getting in everyone's way. They didn't stop anybody going anywhere so I don't know what their purpose was. Are the club having to pay for them as well? Ridiculous!

The level of security for last night was similar to that of a Derby fixture - for Luton Town. No wonder the club are going berserk. 

Going in, I crossed Penistone Rd and was walking down the coned off lane towards the turnstiles and was asked by one of these clowns to get onto the pavement. What is right do these people have over the general public going about their normal business? Give them a high vis jacket and they go power mad.

If SYP want to increase safety, they should stop people waiting in their cars to pick people up on Herries rd after the match, forcing those walking up the hill in to the traffic.

Rather than coming up with a reasonable solution and for police to actually control the situation like they manage all across the country they have settled for the easy option. Ban Wednesday fans from being able to come and watch football sonit makes life easier for them. Unbelievable.. can anyone name any other ground where this happens? Where police can't competently police some football fans? What about all the other rival derby games across the country...

4 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

You can't get more left wing cities than Liverpool and Glasgow..... and they don't seem to have problems at Parkhead Ibrox Goodison and Anfield.  

Those clubs probably contribute far more to the local infrastructure and provide some nice hospitality for councilors.