So who brought the new players in ?

7 hours ago, gurujuan said:

Think Bruce had some recent input, but it started before he arrived. Hector and Onomah, were the start of a more considered approach Yeah, I know Onomah’s time here wasn’t great, but he suffered with injury, and had Bruce stayed, I’m sure he’d have wanted him back. Hector was a revelation. Those two of course, arrived under Jos. 

Exactly. It was well before Bruce. We can't go around giving Jos credit for bringing in Hector (Pellupessy and Onomah were all Jos, though). 

lol

1 hour ago, sherlyegg said:

Not bruce players..without a doubt, never ever does bruce play 4-3-3..the players brought in are ideal for that formation.

Bullen being a pull...? kin foookin ell, dc pays the wages not bullen..and that's all they come for...not a tw@tting luv in with the mighty steve bruce:biggrin:

You’re missing the point, If you think certain managers don’t have more of a pull for players than others, you’re wrong.

If a player was offered the same salary and the chance to play under Pep or Bruce, what percentage do you think would say, hey I’ll go with Bruce?

Not all players make a decision where to play based 100% on the wages (as long as they are in the same ballpark), some want to play in a successful team

and try to have a successful career.

An example was Clarke last seasons who was offered more money to move elsewhere but the wanted to stay and play under Wilder.