Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Rotherham United Away

Full Allocation 2,552 ALL TICKET

Ticket Prices:

Adults: £23

Over 60: £13

18-21: £13

Under 18: £8

Under 13: £6*

*Only available when purchased with an Adult

 

Wed 21/8 1pm: STH w 680+TPP

Wed 21/8 3pm: STH w 640+TPP

Thurs 22/8 9am: STH w 600+TPP

Thurs 22/8 11am: STH w 560+TPP

Thurs 22/8 1pm: STH w 520+TPP

Thurs 22/8 3pm: STH w 480+TPP

Fri 23/8 9am: All season Ticket Holders

 

Fri 23/8 11am: All Owls & Foundation Members

Fri 23/8 1pm: General Sale

All sales dates subject to availability

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was thinking about going but not paying 23 quid to our squad players get a run out 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Be good if SWFC started processing Bury refunds .... Millwall, Preston and Rotherham away in the space of 10 days means the back of the settee been raided for loose change 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Issue around Bury priority points. Do you lose 10 points for a refund? Club need to make it clear. Depending on when you ask for a refund you can remain/drop category's for Rotherham.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One or two millers fans saying on there forum that we might get a couple of blocks in there East stand if ticket sales don't go too well in home areas. 

 

They put em on sale at 5 o'clock last night and they had sold 2,400 by this afternoon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, bradowl said:

One or two millers fans saying on there forum that we might get a couple of blocks in there East stand if ticket sales don't go too well in home areas. 

 

They put em on sale at 5 o'clock last night and they had sold 2,400 by this afternoon.

Would be nice brad but cant see it my self. Still a week to go. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Evansy14 said:

Would be nice brad but cant see it my self. Still a week to go. 

 

Toy town fans have been on football heaven phone in tonight complaining about price of tickets. :tango:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, mark77 said:

Issue around Bury priority points. Do you lose 10 points for a refund? Club need to make it clear. Depending on when you ask for a refund you can remain/drop category's for Rotherham.

I got my refund whilst purchasing Rotherham tickets. You do lose the 10 pts acquired. If you don't ask for the refund you'll keep them I would imagine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, mark77 said:

I got my refund whilst purchasing Rotherham tickets. You do lose the 10 pts acquired. If you don't ask for the refund you'll keep them I would imagine.

 

I didn't ask for a refund and this afternoon I received a credit note, and the points have been removed from my account.

 

Expect the refund in 3-5 days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Evansy14 said:

Sold out

 

Unbelievable ... Forgot to order so sat on reserve list with 630 point ... What a plonker 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, bradowl said:

 

Toy town fans have been on football heaven phone in tonight complaining about price of tickets. :tango:

 

This comment has been mentioned on millers mad forum, :biggrin: I guess they didn't take note of our allocation, they're saying its 2,400 when it was 2,552. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, swal-owl-s26 said:

Does anyone know if any of the 17 wheelchair/disabled tickets are left?

Best of ringing them 

Should be some left but not sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Evansy14 said:

Best of ringing them 

Should be some left but not sure

Will do,thanks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bradowl said:

 

This comment has been mentioned on millers mad forum, :biggrin: I guess they didn't take note of our allocation, they're saying its 2,400 when it was 2,552. 

 

They also reckon if game was at Hillsborough tickets would be costing £35-£40 :tango:

Not in a million years would we have charged that for a 2nd round EFL cup game, it was only £5-£10 for Bury game, probably would have been £15 adults fiver kids.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...