Thurs 22/8 9am: STH w 600+TPP

Thurs 22/8 11am: STH w 560+TPP

Thurs 22/8 1pm: STH w 520+TPP

Thurs 22/8 3pm: STH w 480+TPP

Fri 23/8 9am: All season Ticket Holders

Fri 23/8 11am: All Owls & Foundation Members

Fri 23/8 1pm: General Sale

All sales dates subject to availability

Was thinking about going but not paying 23 quid to our squad players get a run out 

Be good if SWFC started processing Bury refunds .... Millwall, Preston and Rotherham away in the space of 10 days means the back of the settee been raided for loose change 

Issue around Bury priority points. Do you lose 10 points for a refund? Club need to make it clear. Depending on when you ask for a refund you can remain/drop category's for Rotherham.

One or two millers fans saying on there forum that we might get a couple of blocks in there East stand if ticket sales don't go too well in home areas. 

They put em on sale at 5 o'clock last night and they had sold 2,400 by this afternoon.

10 minutes ago, bradowl said:

One or two millers fans saying on there forum that we might get a couple of blocks in there East stand if ticket sales don't go too well in home areas. 

They put em on sale at 5 o'clock last night and they had sold 2,400 by this afternoon.

Would be nice brad but cant see it my self. Still a week to go. 

Just now, Evansy14 said:

Would be nice brad but cant see it my self. Still a week to go. 

Toy town fans have been on football heaven phone in tonight complaining about price of tickets. :tango:

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, mark77 said:

Issue around Bury priority points. Do you lose 10 points for a refund? Club need to make it clear. Depending on when you ask for a refund you can remain/drop category's for Rotherham.

I got my refund whilst purchasing Rotherham tickets. You do lose the 10 pts acquired. If you don't ask for the refund you'll keep them I would imagine.

14 minutes ago, mark77 said:

I got my refund whilst purchasing Rotherham tickets. You do lose the 10 pts acquired. If you don't ask for the refund you'll keep them I would imagine.

I didn't ask for a refund and this afternoon I received a credit note, and the points have been removed from my account.

Expect the refund in 3-5 days.

1 hour ago, Evansy14 said:

Sold out

Unbelievable ... Forgot to order so sat on reserve list with 630 point ... What a plonker 

20 hours ago, bradowl said:

Toy town fans have been on football heaven phone in tonight complaining about price of tickets. :tango:

This comment has been mentioned on millers mad forum, :biggrin: I guess they didn't take note of our allocation, they're saying its 2,400 when it was 2,552. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, swal-owl-s26 said:

Does anyone know if any of the 17 wheelchair/disabled tickets are left?

Best of ringing them 

Should be some left but not sure

10 minutes ago, Evansy14 said:

Best of ringing them 

Should be some left but not sure

Will do,thanks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bradowl said:

This comment has been mentioned on millers mad forum, :biggrin: I guess they didn't take note of our allocation, they're saying its 2,400 when it was 2,552. 

They also reckon if game was at Hillsborough tickets would be costing £35-£40 :tango:

Not in a million years would we have charged that for a 2nd round EFL cup game, it was only £5-£10 for Bury game, probably would have been £15 adults fiver kids.

• Haha 1