Overplaying

20 hours ago, cowl said:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

What are you doing? Your anger's bizarre (but also quite funny).

I'm not wasting anymore time on this. I doubt we even disagree fundamentally on our view here, but you just seem determined to argue about it nevertheless.

I could reply in detail to your gibberish and at least make it seem as though it's a debate, but there's no debate here; it's just you inventing nonsense and supposing it's something I've written in order for you to take pot-shots at it. I'm passive in the whole thing, and it's just a boring waste of my time.

anger???

why would I be angry?

IF you think 'anger' has entered into this 'debate' then you can only be speaking for yourself

I am replying to your postings in a 'debate', (personally) I thought that 'debating' was one of the 'offerings' to owlstalk members.

i'm not surprised you're quitting, as your counters are growing weaker, and failing to answer any of the counters I have put to you, such as

1) your 'not a bad way to stink' is a very poor return on capital spending by the owner?

2) people who want to see wednesday winning something should stay away? does this include dc btw? 

you go on to try and cover your 'withdrawal' by using the terms 'gibberish' and 'nonsense' and claim to be 'passive in the whole thing' yet it is YOU who has introduced the word 'ANGER'.

5 hours ago, dorian gray said:

anger???

why would I be angry?

IF you think 'anger' has entered into this 'debate' then you can only be speaking for yourself

I am replying to your postings in a 'debate', (personally) I thought that 'debating' was one of the 'offerings' to owlstalk members.

i'm not surprised you're quitting, as your counters are growing weaker, and failing to answer any of the counters I have put to you, such as

1) your 'not a bad way to stink' is a very poor return on capital spending by the owner?

2) people who want to see wednesday winning something should stay away? does this include dc btw? 

you go on to try and cover your 'withdrawal' by using the terms 'gibberish' and 'nonsense' and claim to be 'passive in the whole thing' yet it is YOU who has introduced the word 'ANGER'.

Using bold (even bold and capitals) for those words only puts into mind you banging the table in - as if by way of the most apt example possible - anger! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I dealt with your misunderstanding in my first reply to you. Everything you've written since is just the irrelevant noise of someone that appears to be desperate to argue with anyone about anything. It's mind-numbingly boring. You're free (of course) to continue making your stupid and unwarranted inferences - really, you think pointing out the absurdity of a win-and-nothing-else-matters viewpoint amounts to suggesting that anyone who wants to see Wednesday win something should stay away? - but know I won't see them.

Using bold (even bold and capitals) for those words only puts into mind you banging the table in - as if by way of the most apt example possible - anger! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Is DA still posting poo on here... lol perhaps not but the disciples are still hanging around...if only Chesterfield were a Championship team lol 

17 hours ago, cowl said:

I dealt with your misunderstanding in my first reply to you. Everything you've written since is just the irrelevant noise of someone that appears to be desperate to argue with anyone about anything. It's mind-numbingly boring. You're free (of course) to continue making your stupid and unwarranted inferences - really, you think pointing out the absurdity of a win-and-nothing-else-matters viewpoint amounts to suggesting that anyone who wants to see Wednesday win something should stay away? - but know I won't see them.

I will state again, you're the one who brought anger into this discussion, not me.

'winning promotion' over 'style of play' is more important to the majority of our support (but I will agree, that there are the zealous who want to erect 'obstacles' in our way) without any doubt whatsoever the owner (and guy footing the bill) will want promotion asap too.

you stated that 'if I only went to see us win stuff, then I should stay away' and yet you refer to me as posting 'stupid and unwarranted inferences'. bit rich that coming from you.