Those who want Bullen to stay as Manager I ask you why?

Just now, shezzas left peg said:

He's learning and coming on nicely as a head coach, but to be fair I'm not sure he had much involvement of the summer signings since Bruce brought 3 of them in. 

Im just thinking that bit of extra help to ease the burden and do the business/infrastructure side of things allowing him to focus for now on training, strategy tactics and man management would be of value. 

Possibly. Thompson has done very well with the under 23 setup past few seasons though. He no mug

Just now, hirstys_achilles said:

Possibly. Thompson has done very well with the under 23 setup past few seasons though. He no mug

It's one of those things bud, it's really easy to sit and do your own job everyday.

Suddenly being put in charge of the whole farm yard so to speak and having loads of extra stuff to do and people to look after can get overwhelming, especially if a problem or two start arising at the same time, plus your still looking after your own job too. 

I just think if he is to succeed here the people at the top need to give him as much help and support as possible. 

Look at Carlos... 

Season one the triupherant allowed Carlos to just coach prepare and look after the players tactics etc... 

We were fantastic. 

Season two the triupherant dissolves and the pressure and the cracks started to develop.

By season three he looked jaded, worn out the signings had Ben getting worse. 

Eventually dv allowed him to do a runner rather than sack him. 

10 hours ago, ... said:

I don’t get it? Great guy but I genuinely believe we should have won all 4 and just because he’s won 3/4 that doesn’t warrant him keeping the job 

All 4 teams where there for the taking and Lee did is job to a degreebut we would have expected that from anyone in charge, if I was in charge I would have expected 4 wins it’s been our easiest start for years! 

Hes a a great guy but fills me with no confidence, there’s been cracks in every game and they will get bigger and bigger. Soon as we start playing tougher opposition and we will the results will dry up and everyone is going to turn on Bullen and Chansiri like you’ve never known and instead of being “Mr Sheffield Wednesday” he will be out of work. 

Neg away but end of the day I said this since well before the season started.

giphy-13.gif