Those who want Bullen to stay as Manager I ask you why?

30 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

Why do you make your kids look at pictures of Gary Rowett, FFS?. Have social services been informed?, lol 

He told his kids to lump on their spending money. 

• Haha 1

No easy starts to championship. No way can anyone predict good or bad from first few games. The best teams might not hit form until xmas. The main thing is we getting wins and we can see we now have players in the squad who have the attributes we been crying out for. If a team can play poor and win thats a very good sign. No team can play at the best every single game. What separates the top 4 from rest is the ability to win when its been a below par performance. Confidence  in swfc is very hard to do. If we serious contenders for promotion everyone needs to pull in the same direction. Not just swfc employees but fans as well. The boo boys need to put there opinions to back of mind and support every player through out the season. Will it help who knows but it certainly cant hurt. I hate the pigs being in a higher division than us. I think this is the first time in my era that i can clearly remember swfc in a lower tier than united. Its a situation that needs sorting asap. 1 season is 1 too many and we need to get promoted so we are in a league above next season. Cant see united staying up hopefully. Negative posts and general atmosphere is infectious. Other fans then are made aware of things that was not on their mind which is the spread like wild fire. The united situation is motivation enough to do anything to right the division to the right way around quickly. The pigs had a decent squad no better individually than ours. What they did have was motivation and a good start to season for building momentum.

While LB is manager we back him. If DC feels he found a better prospect we back him.If we lose a game we back swfc to bounce back. Even the championship winners have bad results and dips in form.Nobody goes unbeaten through season. We have the squad. We have rid the abdi and other insults to the club. If FF not in squad he not in the squad. If he as good as some say he would be playing. If he not picked he not the FF you remember. Nobody is deliberately leaving out players better than those picked in current form. We dont need to know why what or when. It makes no difference.Decision made by a man who knows better than us what he doing and whats happening on a day to day basis.

In the next 15 games upto december we play all the teams who are contenders. Sept we have 3 games, Huddersfield, Fulham and Boro, Leeds cardiff hull and stoke october. We need to still be up there after those. Lets back em

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

No easy starts to championship. No way can anyone predict good or bad from first few games. The best teams might not hit form until xmas. The main thing is we getting wins and we can see we now have players in the squad who have the attributes we been crying out for. If a team can play poor and win thats a very good sign. No team can play at the best every single game. What separates the top 4 from rest is the ability to win when its been a below par performance. Confidence  in swfc is very hard to do. If we serious contenders for promotion everyone needs to pull in the same direction. Not just swfc employees but fans as well. The boo boys need to put there opinions to back of mind and support every player through out the season. Will it help who knows but it certainly cant hurt. I hate the pigs being in a higher division than us. I think this is the first time in my era that i can clearly remember swfc in a lower tier than united. Its a situation that needs sorting asap. 1 season is 1 too many and we need to get promoted so we are in a league above next season. Cant see united staying up hopefully. Negative posts and general atmosphere is infectious. Other fans then are made aware of things that was not on their mind which is the spread like wild fire. The united situation is motivation enough to do anything to right the division to the right way around quickly. The pigs had a decent squad no better individually than ours. What they did have was motivation and a good start to season for building momentum.

While LB is manager we back him. If DC feels he found a better prospect we back him.If we lose a game we back swfc to bounce back. Even the championship winners have bad results and dips in form.Nobody goes unbeaten through season. We have the squad. We have rid the abdi and other insults to the club. If FF not in squad he not in the squad. If he as good as some say he would be playing. If he not picked he not the FF you remember. Nobody is deliberately leaving out players better than those picked in current form. We dont need to know why what or when. It makes no difference.Decision made by a man who knows better than us what he doing and whats happening on a day to day basis.

In the next 15 games upto december we play all the teams who are contenders. Sept we have 3 games, Huddersfield, Fulham and Boro, Leeds cardiff hull and stoke october. We need to still be up there after those. Lets back em

Wow just....wow, I'm not reading any of that :ghoulguy:

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

giphy.gif

• Haha 6

30 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

And breeeeeeeathe  lol 

• Haha 2

Yes if Bullen is hired, at some point he will get sacked, and unless he is sir alex ferguson or pep you can say you were right. Well done. If Rowett was in charge we would have 12 points would we? The championship is well known for being unpredictable. We don't know the good or bad teams yet. We have 9 out of 12 points. Just be happy and let Lee keep going with his trial as manager, if he keeps winning he gets the job, if he doesn't then you might just win your Rowett bet. Stop trying to get Bullen sacked so you can win your bet and save the mortgage on your house. :image:

Steve Bruce's record in charge of Wednesday

P   W    D    L  % Wins

18  7     8    3   38.9

Lee Bullen's record in charge of Wednesday

P   W    D    L  % Wins

12  6     3    3   50.0

Also in Bullen's case 2 of those losses came in his first spell in charge 2 seasons ago. He has learned a lot and is continuing to learn and he is Wednesday through and through. Deserves his chance and seems to be taking it.

Plus you just never know, he could turn out to be the next Alex Ferguson, equally could also turn out to be the next Jos Luhukay, point is we need to be patient if only for the nect half dozen or so games.

3 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

And breeeeeeeathe  lol 

Not everyone has the attention span of 2 words max ?? The main problem with owlstalk is why people feel they need to comment on anything other than the opinions that are expressed. I hate todays culture of grunts and 2 word sentences. I also hate replying to a comment that has nothing to do with the post and swfc. So just for you

Bullen in. Hire new manager if improvement on LB. SWFC  due good season. Positivism increase morale. Boo boys shut up. Back what we got. If know better than LB why you not managing swfc. 9 points from 12 is promotion form. Pigs prem us championship - BAD. All fans want this reversed ASAP. Do what we can to help.

Is that better ???

• Haha 1

Bullen is a cheap option while we wait for a better choice. Rather that than jump to some journeyman and make the wrong choice. I agree Bullen seems disorganised and against better opposition we will get punished unless this improves.

4 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

Not everyone has the attention span of 2 words max ?? The main problem with owlstalk is why people feel they need to comment on anything other than the opinions that are expressed. I hate todays culture of grunts and 2 word sentences. I also hate replying to a comment that has nothing to do with the post and swfc. So just for you

Bullen in. Hire new manager if improvement on LB. SWFC  due good season. Positivism increase morale. Boo boys shut up. Back what we got. If know better than LB why you not managing swfc. 9 points from 12 is promotion form. Pigs prem us championship - BAD. All fans want this reversed ASAP. Do what we can to help.

Is that better ???

Yes very succinct

4 minutes ago, tarn owl said:

Yes if Bullen is hired, at some point he will get sacked, and unless he is sir alex ferguson or pep you can say you were right. Well done. If Rowett was in charge we would have 12 points would we? The championship is well known for being unpredictable. We don't know the good or bad teams yet. We have 9 out of 12 points. Just be happy and let Lee keep going with his trial as manager, if he keeps winning he gets the job, if he doesn't then you might just win your Rowett bet. Stop trying to get Bullen sacked so you can win your bet and save the mortgage on your house. :image:

Every manager gets sacked eventually. We should be ecstatic. Last few seasons the starts have been very poor. LB will be judged on results as DC has surely learnt that fans opinion is not helpful. LB loyalty has never been questioned but this is no reason to think its ok to criticise when its not due. Its a pitty more fans dont think like you. 

2 minutes ago, heppers said:

Bullen is a cheap option while we wait for a better choice. Rather that than jump to some journeyman and make the wrong choice. I agree Bullen seems disorganised and against better opposition we will may get punished unless this improves.

Just a slight alteration.....................................after all this is the championship we're talking about.

53 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

No easy starts to championship.

No way can anyone predict good or bad from first few games. The best teams might not hit form until xmas.

The main thing is we getting wins and we can see we now have players in the squad who have the attributes we been crying out for. If a team can play poor and win thats a very good sign.

No team can play at the best every single game.

What separates the top 4 from rest is the ability to win when its been a below par performance. Confidence  in swfc is very hard to do.

If we serious contenders for promotion everyone needs to pull in the same direction. Not just swfc employees but fans as well. The boo boys need to put there opinions to back of mind and support every player through out the season. Will it help who knows but it certainly cant hurt.

I hate the pigs being in a higher division than us.

I think this is the first time in my era that i can clearly remember swfc in a lower tier than united. Its a situation that needs sorting asap. 1 season is 1 too many and we need to get promoted so we are in a league above next season. Cant see united staying up hopefully.

Negative posts and general atmosphere is infectious.

Other fans then are made aware of things that was not on their mind which is the spread like wild fire. The united situation is motivation enough to do anything to right the division to the right way around quickly. The pigs had a decent squad no better individually than ours. What they did have was motivation and a good start to season for building momentum.

While LB is manager we back him.

If DC feels he found a better prospect we back him.If we lose a game we back swfc to bounce back. Even the championship winners have bad results and dips in form.Nobody goes unbeaten through season. We have the squad. We have rid the abdi and other insults to the club. If FF not in squad he not in the squad. If he as good as some say he would be playing. If he not picked he not the FF you remember. Nobody is deliberately leaving out players better than those picked in current form. We dont need to know why what or when. It makes no difference.Decision made by a man who knows better than us what he doing and whats happening on a day to day basis.

i love an impassioned call to arms!

That's better. Hopefully no one will skip it now 

• Like 1

Just now, hirstys_achilles said:

Every manager gets sacked eventually. We should be ecstatic. Last few seasons the starts have been very poor. LB will be judged on results as DC has surely learnt that fans opinion is not helpful. LB loyalty has never been questioned but this is no reason to think its ok to criticise when its not due. Its a pitty more fans dont think like you. 

You would like to think so, but currently I think he's being judged on two poor performances 2 years ago and the fact that he is seen as the cheap option. Let's hope results over the next few weeks are positive and the fans calm down somewhat.

35 years ago most of the fans were totally underwhelmed when Howard Wilkinson got the manager's job but it certainly did us no harm and he had only one season in charge at Notts County prior to that. In fact some of us on here (self-included) were judging the appointment based on the fact that 5 or 6 years earlier he had been our school teacher!