Those who want Bullen to stay as Manager I ask you why?

I don’t get it? Great guy but I genuinely believe we should have won all 4 and just because he’s won 3/4 that doesn’t warrant him keeping the job 

All 4 teams where there for the taking and Lee did is job to a degreebut we would have expected that from anyone in charge, if I was in charge I would have expected 4 wins it’s been our easiest start for years! 

Hes a a great guy but fills me with no confidence, there’s been cracks in every game and they will get bigger and bigger. Soon as we start playing tougher opposition and we will the results will dry up and everyone is going to turn on Bullen and Chansiri like you’ve never known and instead of being “Mr Sheffield Wednesday” he will be out of work. 

Neg away but end of the day I said this since well before the season started.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ... said:

I don’t get it? Great guy but I genuinely believe we should have won all 4 and just because he’s won 3/4 that doesn’t warrant him keeping the job 

All 4 teams where there for the taking and Lee did is job to a degreebut we would have expected that from anyone in charge, if I was in charge I would have expected 4 wins it’s been our easiest start for years! 

Hes a a great guy but fills me with no confidence, there’s been cracks in every game and they will get bigger and bigger. Soon as we start playing tougher opposition and we will the results will dry up and everyone is going to turn on Bullen and Chansiri like you’ve never known and instead of being “Mr Sheffield Wednesday” he will be out of work. 

Don't tell me, the fans reaction to Bully is the reason Rowett hasn't got the job. It's all our fault and anyone who backed Rowett needs to have a long look at themselves for backing Bully. 

It's not my fault sir, honest.

4 minutes ago, ... said:

You don't just suddenly become a world class manager by watching people like Carlos and jos. 

It's a learning curve and he needs full practical hands on experience to get better. 

So there's the two options if he wants to manage a club we either stick with him, be patient and allow him to learn and grow into the job. 

Or we appoint a new manager and he leaves to get practical experience elsewhere. 

14 minutes ago, ... said:

Boring

Genuinely believing in something doesn't make you right.  Stating that if you had been in charge you would have won  all four is not an argument to knock Bullen. I can just as easily state that if you had been in charge then we would have lost all four very heavily. 

See how easily its to state and believe things without an iota of evidence to back it up?

Bullen may not be the answer but whilst he is in charge then he should get our support. 

Managers are been sourced abroad now waiting for things to fall into place.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mycroft said:

Genuinely believing in something doesn't make you right.  Stating that if you had been in charge you would have won  all four is not an argument to knock Bullen. I can just as easily state that if you had been in charge then we would have lost all four very heavily. 

See how easily its to state and believe things without an iota of evidence to back it up?

Bullen may not be the answer but whilst he is in charge then he should get our support. 

Managers are been sourced abroad now waiting for things to fall into place.

To be fair I said when I saw the first 4 games we would be top of the league and was mocked for it 

Just now, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

To be fair, you've said quite a lot since well before the season started.

Are we still waiting for the ink to dry on that contract Rowett signed last month?

Rowett.png.c8c84e4f8b588633f49c2e9994b7cc27.png

I’ve seen this picture more than my kids recently 

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, ... said:

So you'd prefer one of the usual journeymen, such as Pulis, Holloway, Mclaren etc?

Quite simple for me.  Firstly, from what I can see, he's got the support from key players in the dressing room - Bannan, Hutchinson, Fletcher and Westwood.  If you've got these on your side, then the rest of the team are going to follow.

It's early days, but if the Snake was still in charge and we were in this position, we'd all be bouncing off the walls.  The same if it we'd appointed any of the Managers on the list, such as Rowett,Hughton or some random foreign coach - thinking we'd discovered the next big thing.

As someone else has mentioned, this weekend will be the biggest test, if we can get through this then I'd be scratching my head why anyone would be questioning his position.  Then again, I think Bullen will always be up against this, not receiving enough credit for winning games but having any loss scrutinised.  We will lose more games this season and I can guarantee we'll have some terrible performances but for as long as I've been watching us, this has always been the case - irrespective of who is in charge. 

I keep seeing "experience" being mentioned, granted he's no Sir Alex Ferguson but conversely he isn't someone who has gone from playing last week to falling into the top job.  

• Like 1