Imagine if they played for Boo FK. Seriously though, it's getting a bit nauseating. The booing, re:- Fox, on the team announcement, is getting embarrassing. We're there to support the team, whoever is selected. 

• Agree 2

19 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Yeah it was a bit harsh. Just imagine how toxic things would be if we lost a couple in a row. Really wouldn’t wish that on someone like Bullen. He’s a proper decent bloke. 

but not a manager,

19 hours ago, alanharper said:

Every team in the world, even the top ones, will get a few boos after a poor first half performance or at full time after a defeat, it's just how some people are.

It was hardly a chorus of thousands of boos, it was just a minority venting their frustration. As I say, it happens everywhere. 

got to realise these on the pitch are priveliged and on a damn site more than most of us paying for the most expensive ticket in the division,so to expect some effort ,to me is the least we should expect !!!

• Disagree 1

I have always thought the we have a larger per capita set of tail tugging tuggers than most clubs in the league.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Men vs Boys while it was 0-0, our fans are a disgrace they deserve nothing.

All of them ? 

20 hours ago, S1Owl said:

its just passion & frustration & yes ale dunt help 

'Specially when you're drinking on an empty head 

• Haha 3

On 20/08/2019 at 23:03, jrh said:

Really? 

I know the first half was poor but there is nothing like making a toxic atmosphere that is hard for players to perform in. 

Get behind them and it will only help. Make Hillsborough a great place for our players to play not the opposition because they are scared of abuse. 

Cheers. 

You have to be a total moron to boo a team 3 and a half games into the season

• Agree 2