Half time boos

Really? 

I know the first half was poor but there is nothing like making a toxic atmosphere that is hard for players to perform in. 

Get behind them and it will only help. Make Hillsborough a great place for our players to play not the opposition because they are scared of abuse. 

Cheers. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Every team in the world, even the top ones, will get a few boos after a poor first half performance or at full time after a defeat, it's just how some people are.

It was hardly a chorus of thousands of boos, it was just a minority venting their frustration. As I say, it happens everywhere. 

Frustration in oodles. Crying out for a nippy winger Since JJ, then we get one on each wing + one in the middle with Fletcher the sole striker. Borner outstanding.

Looked much better as Reach got his arse a little further forward and room opened up for our two wide acquisitions to operate in. And Finally the three Amigos were united and finished the game looking like a team.

I think Bullen appears to be doing his best to throw away the opportunity of taking the reigns. But still 9 from 12 without Fessi, Good Luck !

I do not boo m own team but we were absolutely shocking and very fortunate not to be losing, in fact would have been to majority of teams in league on a performance like that. 

They dropped off in second half which gave us a chance and goal perked team and  crowd up no end . 

A team can not come out and play we did in first half of games and expect to do well.

More mild groans where I am sat.

Some folks like mumping. It's what fuels them.

In a first half full of half arrised passing it was Fox who was getting the groans.

Some folks don't see the cyclical nature of negativity , and some actually think it helps.

Won't change.

31 minutes ago, ... said:

We played terribly, Carlos in his 2nd season could only play for 45 mins and I can’t sit through that again. 

Said same yesterday, wonder if bullen adopted the Carlos keep it tight in the first half approach zzzzzzz

We must be the most short tempered fans in the country.  Every time we pass the ball from wing to wing across the back you can hear hundreds of fans moaning and groaning with comments like "get it forwards".  We spent the first half wearing Luton out, making them chase shadows at times when we had the ball.  There was one passage where we had possession for over 2 minutes, lost it and got it back within 15 seconds to have another 2 minutes of possession.  All Luton could do was chase.  That's why in the second half we started to get chances as they tired.

That our fans seem to just want to see lumped balls up front is beyond me.  45 minutes and fans are moaning after 2 wins in 3.  It absolutely beggars belief.

Just not bothered...