Bullen Out

For me I think the problem is it seems Bullen doesn’t want the job.

just either give it him or appoint someone sharpish. 

Its the the time it’s taking that’s the problem. 

If it wasn’t for a mistake that got us a goal it would have been very interesting to see how / changes would have been made. 

He doesn’t convince me with the 4 3 3

its ok playing 2 good wingers either side of a good target man, but that target needs help. He can’t win every header himself. Surely especially at home it’s screaming out for a 4 4 2 when starting Harris and Murphy. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, danblakemore said:

If it wasn’t for a mistake that got us a goal it would have been very interesting to see how / changes would have been made. 

For me I think the problem is that you have absolutely no idea about football..and after reading your "insight" on here over the years I don't think that's going to improve. perhaps you ought to resign lol 

7 minutes ago, danblakemore said:

I don't see the time it's taking being any problem right now. We're top of the league.

Would much rather give Bullen time to test him in the role first, than lump a 2 year contract for him as manager and see things go south soon after.

How come when a 'real manager' says...like, bruce, cc, rowett :biggrin: etc "there arn't no easy games in this league'  It is a reasonable thing to say

But the bullen out mob think there are loads of easy games. Luton will beat a top 6 side this season, it wasn't us

Though, no doubt one off the list would have won all 4 :rolleyes:

So here we are, 3 wins from 4, one poor half from 8, 75% win rate (and with a 50% last year, but they were easy games as well :rolleyes:) .....Best start to a season for 3000 years...Oh, and top of the league.

Yep DC needs to get his finger out and get a real manager, any foooker off the list will do

lol

1 minute ago, Kanye West said:

Miles better in the 2nd half, Luton are no mugs either. 

The difference second half was we did what we’d done v Barnsley - got at them, upped our tempo and got in their faces. Probably came from a rollocking at HT. 

Bullen needs someone alongside him and I don’t mean a youth coach.

Lee will get them to run through brick walls but someone who can support him on the tactical side would pay dividends IMO.

Just now, Flat Owl said:

Bullen needs someone alongside him and I don’t mean a youth coach.

Lee will get them to run through brick walls but someone who can support him on the tactical side would pay dividends IMO.

Good point. I don’t know that much about his current sidekick 

We saw what happens when the team stops working hard - against Burton at home when LB was last care taking (that Butterfield calamity) there was nothing left to fall back on and Bullen was distraught that he had lost the single thing he has in spades which is motivation.

Some experienced and proven tactical nous alongside that motivation over 90 minutes and we would be unplayable.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Flat Owl said:

We saw what happens when the team stops working hard - against Burton at home when LB was last care taking (that Butterfield calamity) there was nothing left to fall back on and Bullen was distraught that he had lost the single thing he has in spades which is motivation.

Some experienced and proven tactical nous alongside that motivation over 90 minutes and we would be unplayable.

Good point. 

47 minutes ago, Essix Blue said:

Keep clapping. No probs with that. 

We’ve beat 2 newly promoted teams and a team that was almost relegated last season. We failed to get a point against a pretty well drilled 10 man Millwall. 

He seems to have a great great plan A with the 2 wingers but nothing more. We end the game only 1-0 up with Winnall as a sole striker? Playing Reach in the very position Nando was made for? 

Please please don’t start with the “Clapper” Shiite again. We went through three or four years of it which split the fan base down the middle.

FFS Can’t you have a debate without falling back on the “It’s either black or white & no in between” .

Most people have clearly said they have an open mind on it and at the very least (especially looking at the start we’ve had) he deserves to be kept in position for the time being. 

If it doesn’t work out for him then replace him.

Its not like it’s an urgent choice between him & some superstar manager who's battering the door down & has issued an ultimatum “Its now or never”.

Looking at the dross touted on here I think i’d ‘Stick’ for the time being, but don’t turn it into a ‘them & us’ scenario. We don’t need it.