Bullen Out

Just now, Essix Blue said:

Keep clapping. No probs with that. 

We’ve beat 2 newly promoted teams and a team that was almost relegated last season. We failed to get a point against a pretty well drilled 10 man Millwall. 

He seems to have a great great plan A with the 2 wingers but nothing more. We end the game only 1-0 up with Winnall as a sole striker? Playing Reach in the very position Nando was made for? 

"Keep clapping"...

Deary me. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Wakefield owl said:

I think many are not fooled by our league position. If we continue to perform as we have in our last two games then we will struggle to make the top 6.

You can only play what’s in front of you 2 clean sheets 6 scored 2 conceded .....

Well I’ll put it out there . I believe we will get promotion under Bullen and we will go up . 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Essix Blue said:

I’ve seen enough. Not gonna apologise for a negative slant on the night but it has to be said. 

We need someone in if we’re going to challenge this season. 

Thanks Lee, nowt personal 

Who do you want? One of the usual fodder Holloway, Pulis, McLaren etc? I say give him a go.

I thought that this was a sarcastic thread. What more can the guy do. Luton are not a bad team. Most newly promoted sides have some quality. Any team that has got momentum after promotion are no push overs. While ever we getting nine points in every possible 12 DC won't be changing unless pep gaurdiola comes free

My take is that he may be a lacking in terms of a plan, setting up the side and approach from the first minute.

Great at adapting to situations and trying to recover but better sides will punish us early on.

With Bullen, we are a second half side...

3 minutes ago, Wakefield owl said:

I think many are not fooled by our league position. If we continue to perform as we have in our last two games then we will struggle to make the top 6.

But most predicted us to struggle for the top six in pre-season even when Bruce was here...

Also, this didn't really need its own thread, there are plenty of other manegerial threads. Just attempting to cause a stir it seems.

Think back to the bad old days off passing it round at the back all game. No thanks don't want more of that. And we aren't getting it.

I like the high press, the wingers who can go past people, the general attacking play, the organised defence.

I'm not for Bullen as manager but so far I honestly can't see much he's done wrong. There really isn't anything to criticise, maybe it will all go pear shaped but so far so good.

• Like 2

I prefer to think where a good manager could take us with this squad of players compared to where we would end up with Bullen. Why stick with average let's aim higher. 

Think how Dave Jones got far much more out of the promotion squad compared to the distinctly average Megson

Just now, prowl said:

Think back to the bad old days off passing it round at the back all game. No thanks don't want more of that. And we aren't getting it.

I like the high press, the wingers who can go past people, the general attacking play, the organised defence.

I'm not for Bullen as manager but so far I honestly can't see much he's done wrong. There really isn't anything to criticise, maybe it will all go pear shaped but so far so good.

Pretty much this. 

I've got my doubts...but calling for the guy's head after winning his third game in four (taking us top) is a bit, well, weird. 

Clearly, Mr C is giving him his chance to prove himself. If it goes t*ts up, then someone will come in. 

As much as anything, we are not going to bin him off after the start we've made. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wakefield owl said:

3 points for a win mate. Nothing for owt else. Surely watching Wednesday you know that every game is different. Clichés like u can only play who you playing are boring but true. 

Fact is if this point tally can be replicated through season we will be much higher than top 6. If you can see into future thats another story. But so far so good. I don't really care how we win. Its the league position i care about 

1 minute ago, hangonrose said:

But we're supposed to wear blue tinted specs, that's what we're here for, isn't it?  Always easy to be the one to dampen the start of the party, though....

You may notice I don’t post much on here these days, but I’ve been on here since the start. I don’t post such threads to dampen the party - I do it to open debate. 

I could have waited ‘til we lose a couple which we might in September, but then it’d be easy to call for Bully’s head and everyone would be saying ‘you weren’t saying that in august’  

Well i am. Saying it. I’ve heard and read a few who think the same way. If I’m wrong and we finish top 6 in May with Bully then I’ll happily stand up as the fool. But I seriously don’t think we will m

lets see

• Like 1