Bullen Out

No idea why everyones wetting their knickers,we were never getting up this season even if Bruce stayed,youve only got to look at whats on the park and whats parked on the bench,its not got enough goals in it,to get up with that youd need a water tight defence to win most games 1-0.

Were mid table,get real

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, legendaryswan said:

No idea why everyones wetting their knickers,we were never getting up this season even if Bruce stayed,youve only got to look at whats on the park and whats parked on the bench,its not got enough goals in it,to get up with that youd need a water tight defence to win most games 1-0.

Were mid table,get real

The second half of last season suggests we should be capable of battling for the playoffs, especially with the squad strengthened

1 hour ago, bobness said:

The second half of last season suggests we should be capable of battling for the playoffs, especially with the squad strengthened

Yes, I'd agree with that, although with Bruce we'd have got above-par performances and results.

At the moment our performances are below-par, and it remains to be seen how any newcomer would fare.

Better than the incumbent, no doubt, but whether he could match Bruce's efforts is another matter.

3 hours ago, legendaryswan said:

Were mid table,get real

I agree but with bullen in charge I'd say a midtable finish would be a success

We look a bottom 6 team with him in charge 

5 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

If he's not gone by Monday morning, I'll be very disappointed.

We had 100 applicants. Give the best one an 18 month contract, with a big promotion bonus.

Wake up DC and let's get this season started.

The best ones Carlos :Chansiri::duntmatter:

• Haha 1