Bullen Out

Think Bullen would have to do a lot wrong between now and the international break for me to agree with you. We're yet to put in a really bad performance (if we think we've played badly this season then we've clearly forgotten some of the performances under Jos not so long ago) and simply put, we're top of the league.

Keep going Lee.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I reckon, if I was caretaker manager, and had said I wanted the permanent job, and had won 3 out of 4, and the owner  chose this moment to replace me, I'd be within my rights to be a bit cheesed off. 

In fact, I'd probably walk.

Edited by WC1Owl

3 minutes ago, adifferentgame said:

40 goals per season from every striker, world class players in a second tier team and tickets on the kop for under a fiver.

Apparently.

NoNo DC is supposed to pay you to go to the game, and handjobs for everyone on the kop

Just now, Wakefield owl said:

I think many are not fooled by our league position. If we continue to perform as we have in our last two games then we will struggle to make the top 6.

What if we performed like we did in our first two league games? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, solo said:

We are top of the league ?!?

what more do people want???

People defended Carlos, but the writing was on the walls to anyone actually watching the matches. Despite finishing 4th in his second season, it was apparent that the wheels were falling off.

While the wheels are far from "falling off" in this case, judging by the football, I'm not sure why so many are convinced Bullen can deliver the goods, unless "the goods" is mid-table mediocrity.

Edited by bobness
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, WC1Owl said:

I reckon, if I was caretaker manager, and had said I wanted the permanent job, and had won 3 out of 4, and the owner  chose this moment to replace me, I'd be within my rights to be a bit cheesed off. 

In fact, I'd probably walk.

But the three teams we have beaten will probably finish in the bottom six.

Perspective, both ways, is needed at the moment.

Just now, Wakefield owl said:

But the three teams we have beaten will probably finish in the bottom six.

Perspective, both ways, is needed at the moment.

I'm not sure how anyone can make bold predictions in this division. 

1 minute ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

Think Bullen would have to do a lot wrong between now and the international break for me to agree with you. We're yet to put in a really bad performance (if we think we've played badly this season then we've clearly forgotten some of the performances under Jos not so long ago) and simply put, we're top of the league.

Keep going Lee.

Keep clapping. No probs with that. 

We’ve beat 2 newly promoted teams and a team that was almost relegated last season. We failed to get a point against a pretty well drilled 10 man Millwall. 

He seems to have a great great plan A with the 2 wingers but nothing more. We end the game only 1-0 up with Winnall as a sole striker? Playing Reach in the very position Nando was made for? 

3 minutes ago, Wakefield owl said:

I think many are not fooled by our league position. If we continue to perform as we have in our last two games then we will struggle to make the top 6.

Ah someone else not wearing blue tinted specs