Jump to content

Recommended Posts

It’s a tough one. I can’t decide either way. Which probably means we should be gettin someone in. 

 

Good result tonight though after a terrible first half. 

  • Agree 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, solo said:

We are top of the league ?!?

 

what more do people want???

Think some would argue by default, I guess time will tell 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think Bullen would have to do a lot wrong between now and the international break for me to agree with you. We're yet to put in a really bad performance (if we think we've played badly this season then we've clearly forgotten some of the performances under Jos not so long ago) and simply put, we're top of the league.

 

Keep going Lee.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Essix Blue said:

I’ve seen enough. Not gonna apologise for a negative slant on the night but it has to be said. 

 

We need someone in if we’re going to challenge this season. 

 

Thanks Lee, nowt personal 

 

Out out?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, solo said:

We are top of the league ?!?

 

what more do people want???

 

40 goals per season from every striker, world class players in a second tier team and tickets on the kop for under a fiver.

 

Apparently.

  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I reckon, if I was caretaker manager, and had said I wanted the permanent job, and had won 3 out of 4, and the owner  chose this moment to replace me, I'd be within my rights to be a bit cheesed off. 

 

In fact, I'd probably walk.

Edited by WC1Owl
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, adifferentgame said:

 

40 goals per season from every striker, world class players in a second tier team and tickets on the kop for under a fiver.

 

Apparently.

NoNo DC is supposed to pay you to go to the game, and handjobs for everyone on the kop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Wakefield owl said:

 

I think many are not fooled by our league position. If we continue to perform as we have in our last two games then we will struggle to make the top 6.

What if we performed like we did in our first two league games? 

  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, solo said:

We are top of the league ?!?

 

what more do people want???

 

People defended Carlos, but the writing was on the walls to anyone actually watching the matches. Despite finishing 4th in his second season, it was apparent that the wheels were falling off.

 

While the wheels are far from "falling off" in this case, judging by the football, I'm not sure why so many are convinced Bullen can deliver the goods, unless "the goods" is mid-table mediocrity.

Edited by bobness
  • Agree 6
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WC1Owl said:

I reckon, if I was caretaker manager, and had said I wanted the permanent job, and had won 3 out of 4, and the owner  chose this moment to replace me, I'd be within my rights to be a bit cheesed off. 

 

In fact, I'd probably walk.

 

But the three teams we have beaten will probably finish in the bottom six.

 

Perspective, both ways, is needed at the moment.

  • Agree 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Wakefield owl said:

 

But the three teams we have beaten will probably finish in the bottom six.

 

Perspective, both ways, is needed at the moment.

I'm not sure how anyone can make bold predictions in this division. 

 

 

  • Agree 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

NoNo DC is supposed to pay you to go to the game, and handjobs for everyone on the kop

 

Pfft, just a handjob? Typical tinpot hospitality from Wednesday.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

What if we performed like we did in our first two league games? 

 

Then we would all be happy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Wakefield owl said:

 

I think many are not fooled by our league position. If we continue to perform as we have in our last two games then we will struggle to make the top 6.

 

Ah someone else not wearing blue tinted specs 

  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...