Sam Winnall

One or three month loan to a L1 side would be my suggestion. Come back fit and scoring .

Personally think we should be looking to bring in a freebie with pace to burn to finish off matches. Nuhui should be the lump.

Edited by modboy

Thats him and Rhodes, who have done themselves no favours..I'm afraid Sam looked like he was running backwards when he got through...and probably more important..The pressing stopped, the same as it did when Rhodes replaced fletcher against barnsley...I would have brought fessi on instead

2 minutes ago, modboy said:

The month loan to a L1 side would be my suggestion. Come back fit and scoring .

Personally think we should be looking to bring in a freebie with pace to burn to finish off matches. Nuhui should be the lump.

Could be a great idea for him, and Rhodes. Drop down a level for a month, get the game time required, and remember how to find the back of the net. Come back confident and firing. 

13 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

There was one time he was clean through but there winger was covering and he was rapid, Harris even had some issues keeping up with him.

Still looked a better option than Rhodes but no where near Fletcher.

The number 22 who came on when there player was injured?? Like șhiť of a shovel even Harris couldn't keep up

Bullen needs to stop trying to be the nice guy & picking his subs just to give them game time. Unless we're 3 goals clear his choice of sub should be purely based on seeing out the game or turning it back or way.  Until he brought Luongo & Lee on we were in danger of losing the pressing game.