Börner

Has the John Terry about him how he defends the front post, nothing has been getting past him so far.  He isn't the tallest so that just shows how good his positioning is.

Assuming he stays away from his team mate's other halves we could be onto a real star player here … :tango:

I loved it in the first half when two Luton lads were trying to press him and he just looked up and stepped passed them. He is constantly talking to the team, and trying to fire them up. Wins header's, tackles and makes sensible challenges. Seems to be read the game well and seems to always be in the right place.

Being honest, I know it's early days and I haven't really got to know him. I think I might be in the lust phase, but I think I'll love him.

EBb6NbxWkAAONIY.jpeg

• Like 1

One a hell of a signing, last night he won a diving header jumped up clapped himself and got back in position, when every ball is cleared he claps and encourages the defence. He’s a leader and you can tell he just loves playing football and making a clearance.

Never loses a header or tackle, calm under pressure and encourages everyone.   Love him already. 

And I hope it opens Chansiri eyes, good players don’t have to cost millions, there are players out there.

best bit he cost nowt. 

• Thanks 1

Looks as good a signing as Tom Lees was but here is the controversy I already rate him above Tom.

Looks better on the ball than Tom who is starting to look at bit more suspect and some of his passes out of defence are poor.

That said they look like making a great team so let's hope we can keep both of them fit. 

3 minutes ago, Vic Flange said:

Looks as good a signing as Tom Lees was but here is the controversy I already rate him above Tom.

Looks better on the ball than Tom who is starting to look at bit more suspect and some of his passes out of defence are poor.

That said they look like making a great team so let's hope we can keep both of them fit. 

Much more assured than Lees. Still got Ginger Ramos waiting in the wings, wonder if he and Borner will be the regular pairing come the end of the season.