Sky red button.

3 minutes ago, millo said:

Can anybody advise whether the coverage of the match via Sky red button includes commentary? 

It’ll have commentary of sorts but no action replays or rewind facility so make sure you don’t miss our goals. 

11 minutes ago, Growl67 said:

It’ll have commentary of sorts but no action replays or rewind facility so make sure you don’t miss our goals. 

You can record it and be watching the recording instead of the live stream so you can then rewind it.

51 minutes ago, alanharper said:

You can record it and be watching the recording instead of the live stream so you can then rewind it.

That's what I will be doing. I will be at the match but will watch again if we play well and win.

1 hour ago, finluxowl said:

Has commentary, but last season no additional production - hence one camera angle and no replays or interviews. At times looks like it's filmed on an early Nokia.

If it's the same feed as ifollow, then it now has replays and multiple cameras. 

15 minutes ago, Womble Owl said:

Different feeds, usually SD and not a great picture quality (at least the versions I've seen on IPTV at least).

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Womble Owl said:

Last year it was a version of the same feed, but ifollow has the 4 cameras, replays to justify the 10 quid.

The red button is promised to be HD quality if you have Sky Q.

Given it saves me 30 quid in fuel and getting in at half past midnight, I will cope 

1 hour ago, uɐıɹɐqɯıɹ⅁ said:

Different feeds, usually SD and not a great picture quality (at least the versions I've seen on IPTV at least).

How can you watch it on a mobile phone pal?

2 minutes ago, uɐıɹɐqɯıɹ⅁ said:

Sky Red Button? No idea sorry I use IPTV not Sky itself.

Sorry, writing quick missed off the bit about watching it on Sky Go.

Anybody know of a stream to watch it on.