Nilsson linked

2 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

Has he actually been linked or just asked if he would like to manage us? Big difference. 

“Of course, I would love to manage Sheffield Wednesday, it is a great club,” says the former Coventry, Copenhagen and Malmo boss.

For the last two years, Nilsson has been manager of Sweden Under-21s, with his side winning nine of their 14 matches.

“At the moment, I’m Sweden’s u21 coach but in a year’s time, you don’t know where you’ll be. I would love to go back to being a club manager but at the moment, I am enjoying what I am doing,” he says.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Binky Griptite said:

"According to The Athletic , Roland Nilsson is a hot coach in the Championship club Sheffied Wednesday, where he actively dried out for five seasons back in the early 90s."

I think I speak for us all when I say how fond I was of his drying out for us.

Dried out ? :duntmatter:

Heart says 'Yes! Why not! A legend of a player. A genuine legend. Perhaps the finest fullback weve seen, or will ever see. Why not brinf him in. Unite the fanbase behind the legendary totem. Bringing us all together and storming to promotion to the Premier League and then perhaps even more glories once up there!

Head says - Dont ever risk the ruination of the reputation of one of our favourite ever sons.