Worth a try?

‘I would love to manage Wednesday’: Owls legend Nilsson’s mind still on Hillsborough 25 years after departure

https://theathletic.com/1140197/2019/08/20/i-would-love-to-manage-sheffield-wednesday-owls-legend-nilssons-mind-still-on-hillsborough-25-years-after-departure/?source=ukdailyemail

Managing Swedens under-21s?? If Bullen doesn't work out after 10 games??

2 minutes ago, tarn owl said:

‘I would love to manage Wednesday’: Owls legend Nilsson’s mind still on Hillsborough 25 years after departure

https://theathletic.com/1140197/2019/08/20/i-would-love-to-manage-sheffield-wednesday-owls-legend-nilssons-mind-still-on-hillsborough-25-years-after-departure/?source=ukdailyemail

Managing Swedens under-21s?? If Bullen doesn't work out after 10 games??

Get him in!

Just a couple of snippits seen as the athletic want you to subscribe. It's free for a month if you do try it.

“I played for IFK Gothenborg, who always have a very good crowd and fans, so I thought was prepared for it, but Sheffield Wednesday’s fans have an even bigger heart for football than I have ever seen anywhere else.

“It was a special time to play football there. The fans were there every week wherever we played – home or away, they were there and supported us. That was very special, and when you leave that, you feel a loss of something.”

For the last two years, Nilsson has been manager of Sweden Under-21s, with his side winning nine of their 14 matches.

in form young coach who knows our club??? get on the blower DC. Just incase Bullen doesn't work out.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

Conflicted on this.  For me he is the best player we've had by a country mile.  Would love to see him back, but know what will inevitably happen.

Better to have loved and lost, that never to have loved at all. Can't not do something just because of what if.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

Conflicted on this.  For me he is the best player we've had by a country mile.  Would love to see him back, but know what will inevitably happen.

All managers leave or get sacked eventually.  It would be a massive boost to morale and he’s no mug.

Roland and Bully dream team.

Just now, Mrs Blenkinsops shed said:

You really don't want to know...

WTF:

Hope he comes back as manager but I hope he doesnt move next door 

“At the moment, I’m Sweden’s u21 coach but in a year’s time, you don’t know where you’ll be. I would love to go back to being a club manager but at the moment, I am enjoying what I am doing,” he says.

That’s, that then...

:image:

57 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

fizz it, I'm in just for the chants alone. 

Our manager is Roland Nilsson

And the assistant manager is Roland Nilsson

And the fitness coach is Roland Nilsson

And the under 23s coach is Roland Nilsson

And all the physios are Roland Nilsson

And the academy manager is Roland Nilsson

And the goalkeeper coach is Nicky Weaver

And the under 18s coach is Roland Nilsson

• Haha 7