Wednesday - V Luton OMDT

3 minutes ago, Havin-a-hoot said:

I reckon they will score first, twice, we will go into the break losing, then 4 goals in the second half (fletch, rhodes, murph, harris) will bring it to a lovely 4-2 win from the owls. 

And HMS p1ss the league continues from the 50th minute of the game until next May

:image:

As we now have a few Londoners in the squad can’t Stubbs organise a raiding party to snatch back that  St Cocknius thingy.

I’m sure Hutchinson would be up for the challenge of leading an undercover squad.

They speak the lingo, know the territory and would slip in unnoticed.

28 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Quality omdt back on the agenda again. I think mi Lord Snoty (!) has missed an open goal with a milliners theme here. Forgive me............

Our opposites, the Hatters, up against 11 black toppers from his lordship's collection. The felt, wide brimmed, majestic smoke stack aka the Brunell. The Lincoln doing battle with a poncy straw boater. With ribbons on ffs?! This is Hillsborough not Saint fkng Trinians.

4-0 to us.

Send these mockneys back down the M1 with nothing but a harsh welcome to this league, while we go top.

UTO.

Who wants to be a milliner? 

I don't. 

Just thinking as well. If you see a couple of Luton fans, are they Two Hatters? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

You know sometimes you just know the ex-players are going to come and bit you on the arris. 

But I just don't see it. Butterfield will get snaffled alive by Hutchinson

I've seen sloths with more energy and bite. 

Let's hope he doesn't somehow turn into superman tonight according to a Bradford guy I was talking to he was as useless for them as he was for us n Derby. 

1 minute ago, shezzas left peg said:

I've seen sloths with more energy and bite. 

Let's hope he doesn't somehow turn into superman tonight according to a Bradford guy I was talking to he was as useless for them as he was for us n Derby. 

Talking to a Luton fan at work yesterday, apparently he doesn't understand how we think so poorly of him. Supposedly been brilliant for them so far.

It's the Championship. Expect tough battles in all games. Vs good teams we'll have to be better technically, play our practiced game, vs lower half teams we'll have to be resilient and get into gritty fights to "strong-arm" the wins by repeatedly hammering their defense and just find those openings. Luton will probably park the bus just like 10-man Millwall, but probably also look to open the game with a fight as newcomers to the league. Need to break them early and they'll fold at Hillsborough.

I want another clean sheet, but expecting a tight match with an early lead and nail-biting until we get a second.

2-0

Reach worldie

Bannan worldie

Simples :D

"Ah yes, well....ahem...  what's in it?"

"Water, flour, and  some barley and the last of the chip fat"

"I can't eat it Stubbs. Looks like an Elephants Shag-snot"

Thanks for that Snooty old chap....I've just wet my knickers     :mad:

First game of the season for us tonight so fully expecting a defeat. Midweek game which we always seem to lose, then I saw the stats. Now I'm even more convinced a defeat is on the cards. And to top it all people are predicting wins right left and centre. You're all insane. 

Can't wait to get to the ground and get back to football again. Looking forward to seeing the new players and the kit in the flesh. Not looking forward to the ridiculous ingress and egress situations, mainly because it's led to me using the words ingress and egress a lot. 

• Haha 1