How did we lose that

4 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Real shame the ref didn't see their centre half tent - pegging Rhodes shirt to the floor on that header

It’s exactly what Hector would have done to Smith. It’s no coincidence, that last season we pretty much stopped conceding those six yard box headers when we had an aerially dominant centre back. This season, we’ve already conceded two in three games

They simply shut us out, they defended well. And unfortunately for us we diddnt have the answer. We looked better before they got a man sent off for me. We always seem to play well when teams try an press us. We can catch them on the counter especially with Harris. But they literally put everyone behind the ball. We had no space to play.

It's a loss, get over it. The squad have the means and will to make up lost ground. 

Not too disgruntled about yesterday's performance, we were just unfortunate. May give them the spur to go in for the kill from the outset. How long was it before either side had a shot. 

Allowed me to lump money on at better odds anyway for season end, and confident we will achieve. Even had a sneaky quid on Rhodes to get 25+ goals. 

Keep up the faith. 

UTO

• Haha 1

We didnt have a finisher,thats why weve made the play offs 2 seasons running and not gone up auto,CC spunked all the striker dosh on Rhodes then big Fletchs wages.

Weve done some smarter business this term,but weve still not adressed the lack of goals uptop,and that will cost us yet again this season

53 minutes ago, legendaryswan said:

We didnt have a finisher,thats why weve made the play offs 2 seasons running and not gone up auto,CC spunked all the striker dosh on Rhodes then big Fletchs wages.

Weve done some smarter business this term,but weve still not adressed the lack of goals uptop,and that will cost us yet again this season

That is the problem as well as a service of chances although Harris might cure that.

Fletcher is never going to score enough goals.

I went to game and I thought we were poor we didn't move the ball quick enough passing wasn't good enough final ball was horrendous which made the game to easy for Millwall. 

I thought bullens subsistutions were brave but we lacked a forestiera we needed a bit of class from somewhere