Team v Luton

5 minutes ago, LittleG said:

Rhodes not deserving of a start; FF in place of him would be better. Unfortunately can't see Bullen picking FF.

Forestieri didn’t train last week and Rhodes contributed more during pre season so not sure how you’ve come to that conclusion. 

Guest LittleG
2 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

Forestieri didn’t train last week and Rhodes contributed more during pre season so not sure how you’ve come to that conclusion. 

Without a doubt FF has more ability, skill and goal scoring threat than JR; that's how I came to that conclusion. Pretty simple.

1 minute ago, LittleG said:

Without a doubt FF has more ability, skill and goal scoring threat than JR; that's how I came to that conclusion. Pretty simple.

Better goal scoring threat :laugh: Rhodes 186 career goals compared to Forestieri’s 66 :laugh::laugh::laugh: Not even worth debating with someone that thick :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Guest gizowl
4 hours ago, Holmowl said:

This could be a feisty thread.

Lets have your Xl and your subs, seeing as how there has been much said about our bench v Millwall.

Westwood

Odubajo Lees Borner Palmer

Forestieri Bannan Hutchinson Reach Harris

Rhodes

• Iorfa didn’t do enough to take the shirt off Odubajo
  • Lee shouldn’t play Sat Tues Sat yet
  • Surely FF must start unless he’s blotted his copybook with Bully
  • and the big ? Rhodes v Fletch? Not worth risking Fletcher’s season for one game.

Subs 

Dawson

Iorfa

Fletcher

Murphy

Luongo

Lee

Don't think Rhodes did enough to warrant a start. Nuhui for me. 

Westwood

odubajo.    Lees. c   Bates.    Palmer.

murphy.     Bannan.   Hutch.    Harris.

Fletch.     Nando.

harris has the pace to switch to a 433 on attack. Back to a solid flat 4 on the defence. I like to see us sit back and play in the counter. Nice and quick.

subs: dawson, Börner, Lee, Iorfa, Nuhiu, reach. Luongo.

Guest gizowl
1 minute ago, 1993swfc said:

Better goal scoring threat :laugh: Rhodes 186 career goals compared to Forestieri’s 66 :laugh::laugh::laugh: Not even worth debating with someone that thick :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Rhodes is away with the fairies, not fully committed,his prolific scoring days are behind him and if you think otherwise I wouldn't call others thick.Nuhui would have been a better option yesterday. 

1 minute ago, gizowl said:

Rhodes is away with the fairies, not fully committed,his prolific scoring days are behind him and if you think otherwise I wouldn't call others thick.Nuhui would have been a better option yesterday. 

Not true mate.

He scored a goal every 166 minutes last season.

Best Championship rate in his career.

He’s had one shocking season in the Championship....for us. 

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

There's only one way to sort this... you agree to not post until Halloween and let me get a healthy lead... it's the only fair way..

Halloween?

Thats when we are due to leave the EU. I smell a plot to keep me silent in the Politics threads until it’s too late.

Guest LittleG
7 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

Resorting to insults probably sums up your level of intelligence. I did not insult you so why resort to abuse ; obviously you have lost the debate. If you cannot accept that FF has more skill, ability and threat than JR then I suggest Specsavers

Guest gizowl
1 minute ago, Holmowl said:

Not true mate.

Yes because he wanted to be there, he desperately wanted to go there this season,but Norwich wouldn't stump up the cash otherwise he would have gone instead of Joao which would have been better for us. 

3 minutes ago, gizowl said:

I agree Nuhiu would have been a better option! We was punting balls in the box and I think Nuhiu would have been a handful for the Millwall defenders. But he didn’t say that, he said Forestieri offers a better goal scoring threat than Rhodes. I would have use Nuhiu and Rhodes before Forestieri in yesterday’s situation. 

Guest gizowl
2 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

I agree Nuhiu would have been a better option! We was punting balls in the box and I think Nuhiu would have been a handful for the Millwall defenders. But he didn’t say that, he said Forestieri offers a better goal scoring threat than Rhodes. I would have use Nuhiu and Rhodes before Forestieri in yesterday’s situation. 

Yesterday Nuhui would have been able to unsettle their two dominant centre backs and fessi could have caused problems picking up second balls. 

5 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Halloween?

Thats when we are due to leave the EU. I smell a plot to keep me silent in the Politics threads until it’s too late.

Fat chance of that.. compromise.. don't do any football posts that the sheep agree with until I'm well clear... this is my second to final offer..

Guest LittleG
11 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Not true mate.

Not true, what about his time at Middlesbro. Don't get me wrong, I would love for him to come good with us but from what I've seen he just doesn't seem to have got it anymore. If he proves me wrong I'll hold my hands up. At least you don't resort to abuse like some posters.(1993swfc) 

7 minutes ago, gizowl said:

Yesterday Nuhui would have been able to unsettle their two dominant centre backs and fessi could have caused problems picking up second balls. 

I agree regarding Nuhiu. But I also said Forestieri didn’t train from last Tuesday onwards so I do think Bullen was justified in not bringing him. He probably has an eye on Tuesday for him, I think that’s fair. 

8 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Fat chance of that.. compromise.. don't do any football posts that the sheep agree with until I'm well clear... this is my second to final offer..

No Deal.

No post is better than a bad post.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, LittleG said:

Not true, what about his time at Middlesbro. Don't get me wrong, I would love for him to come good with us but from what I've seen he just doesn't seem to have got it anymore. If he proves me wrong I'll hold my hands up. At least you don't resort to abuse like some posters.(1993swfc) 

Rhodes at Boro in the Championship.

Minutes 1161

Goals 6

Goal every 194 minutes.

That’s faster than Fletch. Faster than Forestieri. Much faster than Nuhiu.

He has failed once and once only.....here.