Judge Bullen over 10 games

Guest LittleG
2 minutes ago, JOCOWl said:

Don't see your problem.... :biggrin:

I'm a bit of a grammar and spelling freak; hate to see the English language abused in such a fashion.

36 minutes ago, LittleG said:

I'm a bit of a grammar and spelling freak; hate to see the English language abused in such a fashion.

Well don't listen to Football Heaven, whatever you do.

"Ah fink, ah fink, ah fink, ah fink, ah fink, ah fink, ah fink, ah fink, ah fink, ah fink, ah fink, ah fink, ah fink, ah fink, ah mean, ah fink, ah fink, ah fink, ah fink, ah fink, ah fink, ah fink, ah fink, ah fink, ah fink, ah fink ................................................................................................. ah fink wi'll win 'em."

• Haha 1

On 18/08/2019 at 10:45, Blatter said:

Think he’ll be judged over the  next three games.

A strong reaction needed Tuesday then another very difficult away game at Preston before QPR at home.

Needs two wins and a draw to prove his credentials for the job I reckon.

2 wins and 6 points added to the six points we already have would be great start after 6 games.

6 hours ago, LittleG said:

2rite. H8 today's language... Totes amazes me how we've let it get like this... Innit. 

Guest LittleG
45 minutes ago, JOCOWl said:

2rite. H8 today's language... Totes amazes me how we've let it get like this... Innit. 

Tru i blaim the skools  an standud off teeching.

Continuity.... 

We've prep'd all pre season on how we're going to play and it looks like Bully"s running with SB's plans, and rightfully so as you don't want to make dramatic changes 3 weeks before the season starts. 

My worry is like I said in another Fred

"does he have the know how on when to change things during a game when things are not going as planned"?

IF and only IF he is winging it with SB's tactics & formations then I really fear that my worries may come/are true. 

I'm on the Fence with this one, there are no outstanding candidate's at the minute, so is it a matter of Better the Devil you know - For Now. 

A new manager possibly = new ways of playing = disruptions.