Judge Bullen over 10 games

One of the more convincing stats touted on here that has largely proved true is that unless you go on a mad run like Villa did last year, you need to get well past 20 points from your first 15 games or you can forget play offs/ promotion.

On that basis, I suppose my concern is it will be hard for Bully to do 10 games on a match by match basis.TBH it would be better for Chansiri to say: “You are in charge for ten games and if you get x points you’ve got the job for the season, if not we are stuffed and so are you.”*

*If anyone else needs management advice just PM me, reasonable rates. 

• Haha 1

Think he’ll be judged over the  next three games.

A strong reaction needed Tuesday then another very difficult away game at Preston before QPR at home.

Needs two wins and a draw to prove his credentials for the job I reckon.

2 hours ago, runningaround said:

As above title

what would be an acceptable point total to give him full time? Tbh if it isnt an up and coming manager it would be lower risk to keep him on.

Would say 6 wins is his target over 10 games. For now would get behind him, not doing a lot wrong.

Hopefully he won't get 10 games and our permanent manager is in bound any day now.

1 minute ago, Blue and white said:

When are people going to understand, if he was going to be our manager he would have got the gig weeks ago

It isn't going to happen.

Fingers crossed, but DC doesn't have a good record for appointing the right man.

I said this weeks ago , I love Bully and I want him involved at the club long term , If he gets sacked from the managers job there is no going back 

He looked very uncomfortable in the caretakers seat before Jos got appointed and he showing some of the same characteristics when interviewed .

We need a manager and quick .

3 hours ago, runningaround said:

As above title

what would be an acceptable point total to give him full time? Tbh if it isnt an up and coming manager it would be lower risk to keep him on.

Would say 6 wins is his target over 10 games. For now would get behind him, not doing a lot wrong.

Don't be silly 

We're top of the league after 1 game and 6th after 3 and you want reason to be in charge 

Get your burning torch at the ready and be on hand to lynch him in Hillsborough Park if we don't win on Tuesday 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

Are we wanting promotion or what ,What you saying give Bullen 10 games and all we can aim for is the play offs ,Play offs do not guarantee promotion.Bullen will not get us promoted ,Chansiri wants to get on with it ,Bullen or whoever.

Who should he bring in to assure autos then ?

And do we sack him/her after 3 games if they lose one