Bruce

Whilst I can understand why he wanted to manage his hometown club, I feel he showed a lack of class for leaving us in the lurch. SB comes across as a professional and respectful man, but in reality he didn’t give a throw about our club or DC and I just wonder if the football gods will come back to bite him. 

• Like 1

Also I don’t honestly think he will get another job in football after what he did to us. It left a bitter taste in everyone’s mouth not just Wednesday fans. 

Cant see any fan base respecting him. He’s proven now he as no loyalty and will do anything to force moves if it means he gets a better clubs. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, ... said:

Couple more results like that for Bruce he will be hung drawn and quartered on Tyneside.

if he can’t beat relegation fodder then there already down.

Norwich won't go down. They showed against Liverpool.they're more than capable.of scoring enough goals to stay up.

All the promoted sides will stay up this time I reckon.

Yes, without hesitation......as already said, he’s one of the best in this league....imagine getting £3,4,5 million for him and getting him back for nothing a month later

plus the ‘boyhood club’ factor has done for us a couple of times now....what better way to ensure it won’t happen again by getting in someone who’s already been there and done that

• Haha 1